Member Array
    Car:
    MkV R32
    cheers

:P

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Just to confirm again, i just bought a set of DC5R rims and put them on my DC2R. They went on with no modifications. The front brake caliper is very very close to the rim spokes mind you, but they do not foul. I am currently fixing some gutter rash and spraying them gloss black, putting some enkie stickers on the spokes and getting new 205/50/16 tyres fitted so ill post some pics when they are all done.
    Last edited by Neesmo31; 10-06-2009 at 09:32 AM.
    Honda Accord Euro

nice keep us posted!

Member Array
    Car:
    dc2r

i did something similar, got 205/50/16 but powder coated the wheels instead of spraying them.....

I would suggest that you get 215/45/16 tyres instead. I feel that the 50 series raises that car a little too high, and I think that 45's may help it have a better stance...... Ive put a picture to give you an idea of what yours will look like... hope it helps........

http://yfrog.com/5qblackwheelswithcentrecavl6j

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Thanks mate. I did a tyre profile calculator and with the 50 profile it puts the overall specs within 2% of the original size. Ive unfortunately already ordered the tyres lol. But ill put the piccys up when they are done. I got the last coats of paint on last night and it looks like a nice gloss black. Ill get the stickers done today and well see how she goes lol. Wish me luck! Thanks for the pic.
    Honda Accord Euro

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    The old and the new! Getting tyres fitted rite now.
    Last edited by Neesmo31; 02-03-2010 at 10:55 AM.
    Honda Accord Euro

Member Array
    Car:
    dc2r
    cool.... the 50's seem appropriate for some people, whereas others might rather the 45's..... up to you at the end......

what are you going to do with your centre caps?? spray and stickers????

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Yeah ill see how the 50's go for the time being. I sprayed over the center caps as they were grey with the honda logo on them.

I got some enkie stickers made yesterday (only small) so im putting the enkie logo on the center caps and the enkie text with the logo on one of the spokes.

They didnt fit the tyres yesteerday because they were very busy but today is the day so hopefully ill have some finalised pics of it on the weekend.

Honda Accord Euro

Quote Originally Posted by Neesmo31 View Post
    Yeah ill see how the 50's go for the time being. I sprayed over the center caps as they were grey with the honda logo on them.

I got some enkie stickers made yesterday (only small) so im putting the enkie logo on the center caps and the enkie text with the logo on one of the spokes.

They didnt fit the tyres yesteerday because they were very busy but today is the day so hopefully ill have some finalised pics of it on the weekend.

Nice colour. Good luck

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Thanks to DR HONDA for supplying the rims. All the gutter rash is gone and you wouldnt even be able to tell now! I am going to paint the calipers and hubs yellow so the black should suit the yellow of the car nicely. PS good trader feedback left for you DR HONDA!
    Honda Accord Euro

Quote Originally Posted by Neesmo31 View Post
    Thanks to DR HONDA for supplying the rims. All the gutter rash is gone and you wouldnt even be able to tell now! I am going to paint the calipers and hubs yellow so the black should suit the yellow of the car nicely. PS good trader feedback left for you DR HONDA!
    Thanks for the feedback. Lower profile tyres and ride height will set these off. Good luck

Member Array
    Car:
    2001 Yellow Integra DC2R
    nice... i've also got a yellow DC2R with DC5R rims... they look sexy