Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro luxury manual
    Quote Originally Posted by Type R Positive View Post
    Those supercharge gold MF55's are only about $100!
    Thanks for your help Matty.The supercharge Gold is looking the go ATM.

Member Array
    Car:
    03 CL9 Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by tony1234 View Post
    Thanks for your help Matty.The supercharge Gold is looking the go ATM.
    tell me if you get sh*t service when you call them up, that's what made me change my mind.
    vTeK 4-Life!
    FOR SALE: CL9

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by Crapdaz View Post
    tell me if you get sh*t service when you call them up, that's what made me change my mind.
    Before you buy, ask the shop if warranty is handled direct with supercharge or through the shop. The shop that sold the Supercharge Gold in Melb handled warranty in the shop itself. So it was all good. With most manufacturers, if you have a return-to-base warranty, it is troublesome.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    03 CL9 Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronng View Post
    Before you buy, ask the shop if warranty is handled direct with supercharge or through the shop. The shop that sold the Supercharge Gold in Melb handled warranty in the shop itself. So it was all good. With most manufacturers, if you have a return-to-base warranty, it is troublesome.
    yeh aaron, all companies that deal with that return to base is annoying and
    vTeK 4-Life!

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro luxury manual
    OK.Got a new battery.Delcor(made in Korea)3yr.warranty.11 plate(OEM one is 9 plate)430 CCA(OEM is 330 CCA).$108.00 installed!Big difference when starting in the morning,it turns over quicker and starts easier now.

Member Array
    Car:
    Sydney
    Are Alco batteries any good?

The dude reckons they are good quality 400cca Calcium batteries that rarely fail. They have 3years warranty and most of the returned ones that failed just need a good recharge, then they are good as gold.

Linky http://www.alcobatterysales.com.au/alco.pdf
    Last edited by EuroDude; 11-07-2008 at 06:05 PM.
    .© ♪

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by EuroDude View Post
    Are Alco batteries any good?

The dude reckons they are good quality 400cca Calcium batteries that rarely fail. They have 3years warranty and most of the returned ones that failed just need a good recharge, then they are good as gold.

Linky http://www.alcobatterysales.com.au/alco.pdf
    If they are fully drained, they will never be like new again. Same thing as with all the calcium batteries like AC Delco and Supercharge gold. If the price is below $100, then they are ok. Otherwise, I'd rather AC Delco (430CCA) or Supercharge Gold (450CCA)

Member Array
    Car:
    Sydney
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronng View Post
    If they are fully drained, they will never be like new again. Same thing as with all the calcium batteries like AC Delco and Supercharge gold. If the price is below $100, then they are ok. Otherwise, I'd rather AC Delco (430CCA) or Supercharge Gold (450CCA)
    True, which is hard having a decent sound system lol. Anyway, it has a 3-year warranty so its all good. The price was a bit more than $100 but with the 3-year wty and extra CCA, its worth it over the stock panasonic batt..
    .© ♪

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    3-year warranty is pro-rated. Don't rely on it 100% to justify your purchase.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    I was quoted $155 for the Supercharge Gold. It seems a bit high compared to the price people have posted. If you know of a place in Sydney that sells these batteries cheaper can you please posted their details here. Cheers.

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9
    i think the supercharge gold prices have gone up, if you are in the south west give meakong auto spares a call they sell it there.

Member Array
    Car:
    03 CL9 Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by traumatized View Post
    i think the supercharge gold prices have gone up, if you are in the south west give meakong auto spares a call they sell it there.
    i think mekong was cheaper but when i asked autoone they quoted around $140ish.

couple of years ago aaronng and euroaccord13 got them for $110 or so but yeh... call around.

Otherwise when you see a supercharge van around, carjack it.... and hope they have one of the batts your looking for. J/K

Note: Only reason why i didn't get supercharge gold was that when i called to ask for distributors around they weren't helpful and weren't friendly. Only told me Autoone, asked for other distributors, they said "i dont know".
    Last edited by Crapdaz; 01-11-2008 at 12:44 PM.
    vTeK 4-Life!