Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro manual

Battery Charger

Quote Originally Posted by destrukshn
    okay, it is definately S55B24LS, rrp is $99
    which isn't too bad i'd say.
    =)
    NO it is Battery Fighter Junior Model BFJ-012-230 which I am sure I bought for $47.00
    Adagio

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by Adagio
    NO it is Battery Fighter Junior Model BFJ-012-230 which I am sure I bought for $47.00
    Adagio
    He meant the Supercharge Gold.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    =)
    Do you know of any dealers selling supercharge? Website says to call 1300-battery to get a list of dealers. Isn't 1300 a pay per minute number? Or was is 1900?
    Last edited by aaronng; 23-08-2006 at 01:54 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    04 Euro Lux 5AT AB
    Aaronng: 1300 is usually 25c fixed nationally (depending on the fixed phone plan you're on). 190x is the pay per minute number range.

Adagio - the Battery Fighter Junior is cheaper from Batteryworld. Or at least it was, they don't have a comprehensive online catalogue.
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showpos...6&postcount=22

Ken

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by kleung
    Aaronng: 1300 is usually 25c fixed nationally (depending on the fixed phone plan you're on). 190x is the pay per minute number range.

Adagio - the Battery Fighter Junior is cheaper from Batteryworld. Or at least it was, they don't have a comprehensive online catalogue.
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showpos...6&postcount=22

Ken
    Thanks! I'll give them a call.

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT
    =)
    DEstruckshn cnn you confirm the battery for the Euro in the supercharge gold range? The number for the Adelco is confirmed.

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT
    Quote Originally Posted by Adagio
    If you buy another battery you may want to keep it fully charged, considering what has happened to the original. For Fathers day what about buying your dad a terrific little charger that you leave on all the time when it is not being used. It senses when the battery needs a top up charge and goes ahead automatically and charges the battery very slowly. I used it on the Euro when I was away for 5 weeks. Now it does duty charging my Ride On Mower and the back up battery for my tyre pump. It is called a Battery Fighter Junior Model BFJ-012-230 Fully Automatic charging system. It costs about $47.00 from JaCar or possibly Dick Smith's.
    Adagio
    Err - I don't think you read the whole thread.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Euro 09 Luxury Navi
    Quote Originally Posted by yfin
    Sometimes the Euro just feels like it is hard to start - takes a few cranks to get started. Lots of people are reporting this so it is normal but I thought it was due to the small battery.
    This is the same for me when I had the 03 Euro Lux - sometimes it wouldn't start even after six or seven cranks and I thought the battery was dead!! and at that time the Euro was only about a year old!

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by yfin
    DEstruckshn cnn you confirm the battery for the Euro in the supercharge gold range? The number for the Adelco is confirmed.
    Yfin, I have the ACDelco catalog, and in it there is a list of competing battery brands and their equivalent part number. ACDelco S55B24LS = Supercharge MF55B24LS. I have the Supercharge catalog as well. In it, it lists the Supercharge Gold for the S2000 and Odyssey, also MF55B24LS. There is no regular Supercharge battery in that same size. If you want Supercharge, your only choice is the Gold.

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT
    Thanks Aaron - in terms of calling Supercharge - are you planning to get a new battery? If you do please let me know the rough price of the Gold - it is hard for me to call them from Hungary.

By the way - did we ever find out the CCA of the OEM battery fitted to the vechicle from the factory?

Member Array
    Car:
    560hp
    MF55B24LS
    that's the supercharge gold one, very simliar to the acdelco.