Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    EF8
    I try to hit the apex of corners at just below traction loss speed then accelerate through them. Rather than under or oversteer, I tend to get subtle 4 wheel sideways traction hop. I guess my car is fairly well balanced and very stiff now. So yes struts and tie bars do make a difference and do improve handling when applied properly, but I think the differences are only truely appreciated when you push your car to the edge of its grip around tight twisties.

Member Array
    Car:
    EG Sedan w/JDM ZC
    a front lower tie bar is a great mod. it has the potential to cause more understeer if the car is not driven properly but once you are used to it you'll find the front end far more predictable and responsive. it also results in less steering angle required for corners which is excellent through twisties.
    but the understeering issue can be fixed by adjusting the rest of your suspension. in the end with the right sussy setup its an awesome mod.
    very easy to fit yourelf as well, although with certain headers on certain cars you may encounter clearance issues.