Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

hi

Hi, i take USDM is from the states? Excuse my ignorance. i would think it is a UK model.

Green block gangster Array
    Car:
    twin GX160's
    yes USDM = United States Domestic Market

regardless if the ECU PCB is identical to the ECU in this DIY then you can use this method. If it is different then you can damage the ECU my making changes to the jumpers. Thats why I made the bypass modules for IMMO-AO and HIC-FX01. the PK9 uses a IMMO-AO so regardless of the ECU PCB type it can be bypassed.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CIVIC 93
    ?to ecu man when immo removed from p72 ecu cant connect backup power supply any idea?

Car:
    twin GX160's
    check your PGMFI wiring

this DIY should have no impact on the operation of the ECU if you have done it exactly as described. get it wrong the ECU can behave weirdly or even damage can occur

Account Disabled Array
    p72 vti-r?

Car:
    twin GX160's
    p72 vti-r? ????

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CIVIC 93
    yep vtir p72 97 model ,no fault code when back up power is connected to ignition switch.wiring checked several time good

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    97 Honda Integra VTiR
    Hi ecu man,

I have a EM1 Civic VtiR that we did a 99 spec b16b swap. They supplied me with a obd2a ecu and the harness has a obd2b connectors. I was at Lan's and he had a obd2b ecu but it seems that the ecu has a immobilizer. Now should i buy his ecu and get the immobilizer removed or use the obd2a ecu with a convertion harness?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers
    Juan

Car:
    twin GX160's
    Hi

The Immobiliser in the OBDIIb ECU is a FX01 Type, this reuired the bypass modual mentioned in the DIY

Member Array
    Car:
    NHB DC2R + EURO
    Just want to show my Appreciation for this thread & huge thank's to ECU-MAN for this simple and great write up! Worked like a charm on my EK4 P2T Ecu

sorry to resurrect such an old thread. I'm trying to do this to a 98' honda accord and the chip says HIC-FX01 for the immobilizer. I'm taking it that I'll need one of those bypass chips? ECU-MAN, do you sell those to people in the US? If so, I'll gladly buy one off you. I sent you a PM and then found this thread. I'd really appreciate anything you could do.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    92 Civic Hatch
    Quote Originally Posted by DIY_Guy View Post
    sorry to resurrect such an old thread. I'm trying to do this to a 98' honda accord and the chip says HIC-FX01 for the immobilizer. I'm taking it that I'll need one of those bypass chips? ECU-MAN, do you sell those to people in the US? If so, I'll gladly buy one off you. I sent you a PM and then found this thread. I'd really appreciate anything you could do.
    I'm in the US and offer an IMMO bypass chip; PM if you're interested.