Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ECU-MAN View Post
    Hi

The Immobiliser in the OBDIIb ECU is a FX01 Type, this reuired the bypass modual mentioned in the DIY

Hi

First of all thanks for this thread. While it didn't help my situation. It does have some info that I was looking for.

Also I have the EM1 p2t with the FX chip in it. I found that removing the chip from the board completely solved the issue.

Probably not the correct way to go about it but it did work.

Green block gangster Array
    Car:
    twin GX160's
    The ECU should not start with the HIC-FX01 board removed.

The ECU should not start with the HIC-FX01 board removed.

Well it did. I have also run and driven the car for well over an hour continuously and everything was fine.

Member Array
    Car:
    98 ek b18cr
    Yeah, I personally wouldn't argue with ecu-man on this topic.
    It may be one of those times where it will just run and operate under certain conditions and only with your car.

Car:
    twin GX160's
    Well last night I removed the HIC-FX01 board from a P2T ECU (OBD2B AUDM ECU) and then it did not run, it would not even self test.

How about some pics of your ECU munster42, I would love to see what you have.
    Last edited by ECU-MAN; 06-08-2014 at 01:05 PM.

Well last night I removed the HIC-FX01 board from a P2T ECU (OBD2B AUDM ECU) and then it did not run, it would not even self test.

How about some pics of your ECU munster42, I would love to see what you have.

NO worries man. Im at work at the moment. I'll get it tonight.

I have a EM1 2000 SI b16a in a 91 SI EG hatch... Im using a Rywire obd2b to obd1 harness adapter.

not sure if that affects anything.

EDIT: remembered I had this pic.

not sure if it helps Ill get more tonight
    Last edited by munster42; 06-08-2014 at 06:12 PM. Reason: found stuff

Car:
    twin GX160's
    If the engine runs with out that board I'm truly amazed. Is it an AUDM ECU and Engine?.

AUDM was B16A2, JDM was B16A, not sure about EM1 SI, we got the VTIR Coupe that was the EM1.

JDM ECU's do not have the immobiliser either. I look forward to more pics of the ECU. If you can get a macro photo of the processor (biggest square chip in ECU) I would love to know the large 3 digits etched on it to compare with known AUDM ECU's.

Do you know the History of your ECU ? where it came from ?

If the engine runs with out that board I'm truly amazed. Is it an AUDM ECU and Engine?.

AUDM was B16A2, JDM was B16A, not sure about EM1 SI, we got the VTIR Coupe that was the EM1.

JDM ECU's do not have the immobiliser either. I look forward to more pics of the ECU. If you can get a macro photo of the processor (biggest square chip in ECU) I would love to know the large 3 digits etched on it to compare with known AUDM ECU's.

Do you know the History of your ECU ? where it came from ?
    I know the engine is AUDM as it is a B16A2

all I know about the ECU is its from an EM1 and was in an EK with this motor and box before I got it and put it in the EG. (different wiring harness)

I have this pic if it helps.

I also found this info which states it is an AUDM

OBD ID Market ECU Car/Engine notes
    OBD2 B 866 AUDM P2T-Q12 99-00 Civic Si B16A3 MT, 66589, board M2Y-D 0016Z-L5004-A0 2nd gen immo, KS, no PA

Car:
    twin GX160's
    Thanks for the pictures and info. Im not sure why your ECU is working the way it is, however since its all good best not to touch it.

No worries mate. Its a freak obviously.

i'm not complaining hahaha.

I have seen people mention it works on other forums around the world so obviously there is some little glitch that has been found somewhere.

HI Ben,

do you think this will work on PDE ecu. euro r h22 ecu
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Honda-Acco...item4ad8cc1c7a

at the moment im doing conversion to a cd5 accord which is obd1 car .... and still using the obd2b complete engine harness, dizzy and ecu. havent touched the ecu yet as im still trying to finish the engine bay at the moment.
    or is it alot safer and easier to buy imob delete board ?
    http://www.xenocron.com/obd2-bdhf-im...ace6270b5c7bff
    thanks