Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz EVO IX
    No LSD will not help chirps, it might actually increase it, cos both wheels will be distributing the force evenly, and you can put better power to the ground.

Also get a 4 wheel alingment and it should tell you if any caster is out. i believe that Pedders have a shock testing unit for a few dollars which will test your suspension and bushes for any other problems.

As for pulling to the side, which roads are you testing on or are they perfectly flat drag strips? Most roads are not flat so depending on when the tyres get grip they will pull a certain direction.
    Evo IX - THE FINAL EVOLUTION

s 2 0 0 0 .. Array
    Car:
    JDM70Y
    Quote Originally Posted by riceball
    i think its just ur semis. Ive been running on semis for awhile now and i had exactly the same problem. No suspension problems. I just changed back to street tyres today and they are fine.

RMN15N - Have u checked your tyre wear recently? could be just some bold tyres thats causing your problem.

Moya - what do u mean by side stepping lol. Does ur car jump from one lane to another?
    my tires are fine but one , the front right hand side is bold on the inside
    but the problem is the car tends to pull to the left not the right. so im assuming this is fine?
    ive now replaced the control arm and bushes haha the toe isnt sticking out no more but it sticks out from the top now so the wheel is cambered in ways not out ways.. i have to get it customed by cutting it etc.. will post up how it goes once its finished..
    anyone go anything else to help with this?
    +kyobi imaging / Shooting star

1 3 5
    ├┼┼┐
    2 4 6 R

Member Array
    Car:
    a bicycle lol
    i think its the bit on the steering rack which the tie rod end is connect to is worn out.. forgot wat that was called..but the steering rackboot is covering it.... u can tell when u jack up the front of ur car then put one hand on the top of ur wheel and one on the bottom then try to shake it in and out.. and if it moves alot then thats stick/bar or watever is broken.. and needs replacing