89 civic loosing power round corners

Basically I was wondering if anyone has any thoughts (other than that the car is a heap) as to why the engine would cut out as it turns corners at low speeds?

The car is an '89 auto, standard 2 door civic, around 280,000k’s, and yes it is a heap

any clues would be helpful
    thanks,
    stephen

Member Array
    Car:
    FD2 4DR 2009
    timing belt or something loose

Member Array
    Car:
    EG
    i say fueling problems

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Beat
    you may have fule missing the pick up in the tank as you go around the corner or there is a problem with your carbie the one in my honda city was wharped and loose it used to do that and stall around corners sumtiems

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic
    fuel issues

Member Array
    Car:
    Had a 1990 ED Civic
    Fuel filter which is mounted on the passenger side of the fuel tank, under the plastic guard. $20 says it is dirtier than Paris Hilton

A few $$ to buy a new one and easy enough to fit it yourself if you know what your doing.
    N14 Pulsar - VQ35 swap, Kelford C spec cams, 12.7:1CR, 6 speed HLSD, BC coilovers & 350Z 12.6" F brakes
    Smashed VY SS Ute: Teins, AP Racing brakes, Billet wheels, lazy 481rwKw TT kit - PICS

Member Array
    Car:
    560hp
    Quote Originally Posted by iamhappy46
    Fuel filter which is mounted on the passenger side of the fuel tank, under the plastic guard. $20 says it is dirtier than Paris Hilton

A few $$ to buy a new one and easy enough to fit it yourself if you know what your doing.
    paris hilton isn't dirty.. she just has crabs.. okay..
    lol.