Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    EF8
    Do the people who think EDFC is a good investment know how to adjust the damper? I did my entire car in bout 1 minute. Pop bonnet, twist 1, twist 2. Pop boot, pop plastic housing cap, twist 1, twist 2. Voila. It's just a widget. I have Tein SS coilovers and the difference between softest and hardest isn't that much, it's not like whacking it to softest will make your car suitable for dirt tracks all of a sudden, so there really aren't many scenarios where you couldn't stop and spare a minute to change the settings to suit your driving intentions.

Member Array
    Car:
    94 EG, 95 EG
    For track it would be very good especially if you own a DC5, You cannot adjust the rear damper of a dc5 unless you take off the boot wall carpet. Very annoying when on track days, so I have to take off the whole thing to get too the damper settings .

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Quote Originally Posted by bennjamin
    BTW EDFC is a wank factor and not needed. Just get out and adjust the damper yourself

It might be for a gutted out civic,but do u have any idea what trouble i have to go to,to adjust the rear. Boot lining has to come out, the left hand side has the spacesaver on top of it, the right side has the fuel tank and nozel,and theres a strut running right next to it,from side to side. I feel its worthwhile in my case. 10/12 may be fun for daily driving, but theres times i wish i had the thing installed already.

just my 2c