Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    Condition: The articles found in this forum are provided only as a guide/reference. Neither Ozhonda nor the author take responsibility for the outcomes related with following these guides. You do so at your own risk!

Format of posting
    1. Please follow the following format (below) when posting your own DIY articles to make it easier for others.
    2. You MUST put the disclaimer in your post or else it will be removed.
    3. If you would like pictures hosted, please email them to a moderator and we will upload them onto our webspace for more permanant hosting.
    4. Replies are to be strictly relevant to the actual article. Ie Any unrelated comments will be removed (unless they are beneficial to the reader).

Note: There is a 15000 character and 25 picture limit

Disclaimer: The following is provided as a GUIDE ONLY, and neither myself nor Ozhonda take any responsibility for the outcomes of someone else doing the following. You follow these steps at your own risk!

Aim:
    Required:
    Steps:
    Other comments

*bennjamin edited abit *
    Last edited by bennjamin; 11-01-2007 at 09:51 PM.
    Got a question? Check out the FAQ - http://www.ozhonda.com/go/faq

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    This forum is for members to share their information so that we can build up a good resource.

Any posts made with mere links to other sites will be removed unless the contents of the article is included and the source(s) credited FULLY.

Thanks.
    Got a question? Check out the FAQ - http://www.ozhonda.com/go/faq

*ammended*

Any copied work requires the original hosts permission ~ with proof we will host it.
    Otherwise , anything else will be relocated to the technical lounge or relevant model thread
    Last edited by bennjamin; 11-01-2007 at 09:54 PM.

im wanting to do a DIY ding repair and respray for a rear spoiler. I know my rep is slightly crap and im not a member but if i were to show a moderator my DIY first will i be able to get permission to post one?
    DEEFUFF 4LYF

Moderator Array
    Car:
    RiceTrolley.
    you do no need to show a moderator your article first, just submit the DIY thread
    凸-_-凸

Quote Originally Posted by m3ntAL_l2 View Post
    you do no need to show a moderator your article first, just submit the DIY thread
    thanks mate, i thought only members could post. I just didnt read it properly. :/ ...
    DEEFUFF 4LYF