Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by ECU-MAN View Post
    it should stall the car if its badly worn. if the acc contacts are worn that wouldnt stall the engine.

also look for loose harness conectors under the dashn majnly going into the fues box
    ECU-Man,

Sorry for the bump.

Would an auto electrician be able to take a look at this?

It's still happening (granted; I haven't tried to fix it). It's bad because sometimes it makes the car shudder hard as if it's about to stall.

Only asking because I'm pretty stumped for cash at the moment (just bought a house), and didn't want to give it to an auto electrician (when technically the CAR is running fine) when they could charge me $500-$1000 to fix.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '95 vti-r Integra
    YES! search button worked this time thanks ecu-man, you r spot on. oh, and getting a 2nd hand ignition switch/plus wiring costs like 60 bux from wreckers.
    i need more gigawatts

Green block gangster Array
    Car:
    twin GX160's
    keep searching and you will find a DIY as well

keep searching and you will find a DIY as well
    think i got the same problem? my dc4 just stalls almost to 0 revs, car turns off sometimes too and creeps back up again to normal. cleaned my iacv it was petrified shit inside of it =/ got new fuel filter there was some solid specs in it
    Last edited by Bulbasaur; 02-09-2010 at 03:52 PM.

Car:
    twin GX160's
    if you loose power to the dash then its the ignition switch

if you suddenly stall and the reds are on the dash then it could be your main PGMFI relay or ICM
    Last edited by ECU-MAN; 02-09-2010 at 04:11 PM.

if you loose power to the dash then its the ignition switch

if you suddenly stall and the reds are on the dash then it could be your main PGMFI relay or ICM
    nvm i think it is something with the fuel, i just flaw it after a stall and itll run perfectly lol

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2K20.4R
    my Abs system on a 96 vtir i have does something totally diferent i start the car up and it just buzzes and then eventually the light comes on. but if i turn the car off and back on again it will buz then go away and the light wont come one, but sometimes the light wll just appear after awhile of driving..

anyone know this probllem

Car:
    twin GX160's
    your Accumulator is worn out

need replacing