Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    going merry
    I cant find the section which lists my points in the userCP. Or does it show up only when I lose points?

Noob crowd controller Array
    Car:
    Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by zorrt View Post
    I cant find the section which lists my points in the userCP. Or does it show up only when I lose points?
    Only comes up if you loose them . Just says for example -10 for xx reason.
    See a good post? Give it a PQ point.

Quote Originally Posted by ludecrs View Post
    They have the depreciation re-sale value of a burnt out and multi-rolled Commodore.

Member Array
    Car:
    going merry
    Quote Originally Posted by ProECU View Post
    If this is a system that will apply to all, including mods as you point out above, then I guess it has substance. Otherwise, its fundamentally flawed.

Thats my view.
    I think its just a system to make the work easier for the mods rather than having to manually ban people, the software can do it automatically once a quota has been reached. Also makes it easier to track who has how many points etc for consistent banning.

btw. won't you mods miss your beloved banstick?

I know of quite a few users that consistently spam/post personal attacks atm yet they are allowed to stay around, why's that?

Member Array
    Car:
    '88 B16A ED9CRX
    If you see an offensive post, Report it.
    Why? Who knows.
    ... [ About Me | My Blog ] ...

Honda Parts For Sale
    Check out the Listing

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro manual

Well Done

I am continually pleased with the way this site is responsibly managed and its intuitive format is way above other sites I access, well done !!

Member Array
    Car:
    CityRail
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris_F View Post
    I know of quite a few users that consistently spam/post personal attacks atm yet they are allowed to stay around, why's that?
    Understand this, and this goes to all members, that us moderators try our best to read most posts, but as you can all understand, this is near impossible considering we all work our own jobs and study etc.
    If you see something wrong going on in a thread, use the report post button.
    This will bring a mod's attention to the thread a lot sooner.

And remember guys and girls, if you see rubbish being posted in a technical/model specific forum (NB. technical = DIY, sussy/handling, FI, All Motor etc), you can not only report it, but give that user a negative rep point.
    Tom says: "Now remember kids, offsets are like women... they are best in their teens."

always rep up if u see a good post! >_<
    Chunky = the first youngest ozhonda member ever

OZHONDA 4 LYFE!

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Adagio View Post
    I am continually pleased with the way this site is responsibly managed and its intuitive format is way above other sites I access, well done !!
    Thanks Adagio.......appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Q_ball View Post
    Understand this, and this goes to all members, that us moderators try our best to read most posts, but as you can all understand, this is near impossible considering we all work our own jobs and study etc.
    If you see something wrong going on in a thread, use the report post button.
    This will bring a mod's attention to the thread a lot sooner.

And remember guys and girls, if you see rubbish being posted in a technical/model specific forum (NB. technical = DIY, sussy/handling, FI, All Motor etc), you can not only report it, but give that user a negative rep point.
    Got a question? Check out the FAQ - http://www.ozhonda.com/go/faq

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Civic ek hatch
    Thats what i believe this new system deals with. Those people might of always been spamming shit, atacking people etc. but each offence alone mightn't enough to ban the user, now its like all the little things are added up together, the way it should be.
    Back from the dead

Quote Originally Posted by Muzz View Post
    Thats what i believe this new system deals with. Those people might of always been spamming shit, atacking people etc. but each offence alone mightn't enough to ban the user, now its like all the little things are added up together, the way it should be.
    Yea I think it should work quite well.

I just think the mods should still be allowed to ban instantly when a user clearly signs up for no other reason but to abuse other members and spam.

Member Array
    Car:
    CityRail
    I just think the mods should still be allowed to ban instantly when a user clearly signs up for no other reason but to abuse other members and spam.
    Yep, thats still enforced man,
    Given the severity of the offence, a user can still be instantly banned without prior warning.
    Tom says: "Now remember kids, offsets are like women... they are best in their teens."