Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Civic ek hatch
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris_F View Post
    Yea I think it should work quite well.

I just think the mods should still be allowed to ban instantly when a user clearly signs up for no other reason but to abuse other members and spam.
    yeah definatly
    Back from the dead

Member Array
    Car:
    integra ls
    Quote Originally Posted by ProECU View Post
    and im sure there'll be plenty more.

Are you moderators getting "off" on some kind of power kick or what?

you do realise freedom of speech is a right, not privelidge...
    in australia, in fact, freedom of speech is not guaranteed in the constitution, so youre wrong, freedom of speech is not a right.

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_will View Post
    in australia, in fact, freedom of speech is not guaranteed in the constitution, so youre wrong, freedom of speech is not a right.
    Even if freedom of speech was a right here, anti-social disruptive behaviour isn't. And that is what the infarction system is meant to limit.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Banned Array
    Car:
    Gen3 CRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_will View Post
    But it is implied.

Perhaps Tinkerbell can clarify that given his background.

Perhaps you should stop working with cars and take up a job with the UN. It seems to match you better.

Perhaps we can keep it on topic...

At the end of the day ~ this is NOT australia it is a forum hosted in the MATRIX .
    The rules are written at the "front door" - so if you dont agree with them please talk about it or leave

Banned Array
    Car:
    Gen3 CRX
    How about this novel idea.

Can you implement a voting system PRIOR to introducing these fancy pants Infractions, PQ systems?

How about opening it up for debate BEFORE they are implemented?

If you care enough about the members who SUPPORT this place, and in essence are the LIFEBLOOD of this place, then how about ASKING them?

It's much harder to reverse an action after the fact.

my 2c

Member Array
    Car:
    CityRail
    How about this novel idea.

Can you implement a voting system PRIOR to introducing these fancy pants Infractions, PQ systems?

How about opening it up for debate BEFORE they are implemented?

If you care enough about the members who SUPPORT this place, and in essence are the LIFEBLOOD of this place, then how about ASKING them?

It's much harder to reverse an action after the fact.

my 2c
    I rekon its harder to come to an agreement about this if we ask everyone.
    Similar to organising events, organisers should jst set a time and date, and let ppl work around it.
    Same thing goes with implementations to the site.
    Tom says: "Now remember kids, offsets are like women... they are best in their teens."

Banned Array
    Car:
    Gen3 CRX
    Not really.

Im professional organisations, majority rules. It's a voting system after all.

It can work given there is a time frame set around accepting votes, ie, 1 week then it closes.

We havent had the majority complain or bring up many issues about this PQ system or the Infractions system ~ if anything both have been welcomed with open arms. As said before its the majority of members who dictate how this site is run and how PQ points are implemented , and also how infractions are dealt out.

Its a good idea to implement a voting system for future "additions".

Im professional organisations, majority rules. It's a voting system after all.
    Very untrue. In professional organisations, whats best for the business rules.

True, staff may have concerns about certain changes, but the inability to adapt to change ultimately means the staff member will either move to a different unit or quit. ITs as simple as that.

Would the company risk insolvency, lawsuits, lost opportunities due to some staff members not being happy? No.

Same applies for Ozhonda.

In my time at Telstra of 2 years, I have been through AT LEAST 6 organisation changes and I have had 5 managers. I have seen office politics like crazy. I do believe I have credit to stand by my statement above.

TRIPLE OG Array
    Car:
    b18c crx/that's
    Quote Originally Posted by bennjamin View Post
    leave
    . . .
    www.lozzz.com - car spotting, food and other random crap from Japan