Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Poo-goat 307
    goatse seat covers

Member Array
    Car:
    '88 B16A ED9CRX
    I'll write up a Kill Swtich DIY later ; unless someone beats me to it.

I guess the obvious one is get an Alarm System :P

However, a German Sheperd should do the job =p ... might make the car SMELL like goatse, though. Haha.

Mugeneration -- There are systems that do this =p.. not so much CO2, but the car is rapidly filled with smoke once the car has been broken in to.
    ... [ About Me | My Blog ] ...

Honda Parts For Sale
    Check out the Listing

Member Array
    Car:
    EG Civic
    best thing to do when parking, watch where you are parking, never in a empty car park, dark car park, no one is around.. coz even if you have an alarm, who is going to hear it..

What saved me once is my pager for my car... someone tried to break in while i was sleeping, pager went off, i bolted down and the tools were gone... i was left with a busted lock...

or yo could never wash your car, keep all the seats, suspension, wheels, body and pretty much everything stock standard. that way, theives might think you have nothing more than a daily grandma A->B, when in fact you have a K20A in there, from all the money youve saved on everything else cosmetic.

Member Array
    Car:
    '88 B16A ED9CRX
    Quote Originally Posted by EuroDude View Post
    "Mark your Car"

Its better to get Data Dots instead of engraving your initials. The thieves can easily see the engravement.

Also, you can make your own Immobilizer by hiding a cut switch that cuts off the fuel or ignition etc...
    I wanted to list stuff you can do at home =p LOL

Honda Parts For Sale
    Check out the Listing

1. For DA9's, reroute the hood release cable

2. a) Shaved door handles. Looks good, and effective. i.e. Using the rear handles from a 4 door integra on the front. (They have no keyholes.) Perfect if you have remote locking.
    b) In conjunction with a). What's the point if they can still use a bump key on your boot? Pull out the rod that allows the boot key to work. How often do you use it anyway? I'm betting you're all like me and pull the boot release in the cabin 90% of the time.

3. RFID kill switch. Put the receiver near the keyhole, and the matching RFID tag on your keychain. Saves you having to flip a switch, is neat, and can't be used by theives. (Though totally ineffective if thief has your keys)

4. If your alarm is already installed, and easy to see/cut wires on, make a metal bracket to surround the wires, and stop them from being pulled/cut so quickly.

5. Vigilance and common sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by mugeneration
    Well I always thought to PLEASURE your girl was anything sexual.

To PLEASE your girl is anything that costs money.

mmmmmmmmm dammn mofo theives....
    i remember someone tried breaking into my car before... GRRRRRRrrrrr

Member Array
    Car:
    T80
    Quote Originally Posted by dfekm3 View Post
    best thing to do when parking, watch where you are parking, never in a empty car park, dark car park, no one is around.. coz even if you have an alarm, who is going to hear it..

What saved me once is my pager for my car... someone tried to break in while i was sleeping, pager went off, i bolted down and the tools were gone... i was left with a busted lock...

paging alarm systems are really good.. i think newer ones even tell which part of the car set the sensor off and everything (y)

Member Array
    Car:
    '88 B16A ED9CRX
    ... is " (y) " supposed to be boobies? Haha

But Yeah, some of the newer paging alarms tell you what part of the car was activated.

dfekm3: goes to show alarms pay off! :P

Honda Parts For Sale
    Check out the Listing

rawr is just too used to MSN. He meant to type : thumbsup : (without the spaces)
    Quote Originally Posted by mugeneration
    Well I always thought to PLEASURE your girl was anything sexual.

To PLEASE your girl is anything that costs money.

Team YCD President Array
    Car:
    Honbaru Yum Cha
    Interior Siren
    If someone has broken into you car, making it unpleasent will make it not only uncomfortable, but throw them off their game.

That's what I had for my previous car, paid the extra money to purchase and install the extra siren.. Woah.. It's loud and ear bashing.....
    146.8Kws @ Wheels Diesel CL9 Euro (SOLD), 2009 Honda VT Shadow, NC PRHT Mazda MX-5, Boxing SG Forester, Honda Civic Sport
    RenaultSport RS265 Trophy+

Team Yum Cha Daily - The Dim Sum Revolution

OzHonda's Public Relations Guru

Yah you can get two kind of paging alarms. Theres the ones that just send a signal from the car to your pager, but they only work within a certain distance from your car. Then theres the other ones where you buy sim cards and they send you an SMS, they'll work anywhere you have phone reception. Pretty cool huh?

Yeah those sirens are insane, ive had one go off outdoors and it was painful, cant imagine how bad they are inside a car. Works well combined with interior fogger combined with a strobe light lol.
    ...... and that's all I have to say about that.