Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Amber Cl9 foggies

heyz was jst wondering if anyone had any pics of amber cl9 foggies ( preferably on a nighthawk black ) on their car.. and where bouts in syd i can get some...finkin of gettin some for my black cl9... =] fanx =]]
    K-series sQuadron | > B-series sQuadron

WOW!!! hahaah no one knows any info on euro amber foggiess =[[ oh well mayb some diy sprayed covers should do the trick...hahaha =]]

mods this thread can be closed if wish to do so =]] haha all information needed obtained

Member Array
    Car:
    EG5 > CL9 > RE4
    Quote Originally Posted by J-TODA View Post
    WOW!!! hahaah no one knows any info on euro amber foggiess =[[ oh well mayb some diy sprayed covers should do the trick...hahaha =]]

mods this thread can be closed if wish to do so =]] haha all information needed obtained
    is there any amber one? u got pics man? i wonder as well...

coz DIY can't do them perfectly.. i did it before.. scrap! lolz..

here u go man...not sure if this is in aus bt ye i want like dis....serz have u got pics of ur diy would love to see how it went
    Last edited by J-TODA; 07-05-2007 at 02:19 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    560hp
    you mean yellow?
    lol

ye LOl ahahh woteva Lol

ohhh damn mayb thats what got everyone confused my bad Lol...damn should have posted pic b4...bt ye i want similar to the ones on that euro =]]]
    ahahah

Member Array
    Car:
    04 Euro 6mt
    cant u just change the bulbs to yellow ones?

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT
    Quote Originally Posted by enkay View Post
    cant u just change the bulbs to yellow ones?
    yeah - jtoda is just trying to confuse us with talking about amber fogs and spray painting the fogs

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...ighlight=nokya

hahaha are u serz man??? all i had to do was change the bulbs???
    farrrrrr ok damn dats realli my bad hahahaha =]]]

well ill prob go check it out 2morwo LOol...all this time ive been finking full hectic project or DIY or something ahah .....\

hahahha my bad LOl ye well fanx guys LOL!!!! damn should have posted up that pic from the beginning... no wonder wasnt gettin any replies....the fing i wanted dosent even exist LOL!!!

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT
    Get some H9 yellow bulbs - they are so much brighter than the H11s!! See this thread

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59500

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro luxury manual
    Quote Originally Posted by yfin View Post
    Get some H9 yellow bulbs - they are so much brighter than the H11s!! See this thread

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59500
    yfin.Have you had any problems with cracking the foglight lens due to extra heat caused by the new bulbs?A number of the TSX guys in the states have cracked foglight lenses.Not sure if it's related.

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT
    Quote Originally Posted by tony1234 View Post
    yfin.Have you had any problems with cracking the foglight lens due to extra heat caused by the new bulbs?A number of the TSX guys in the states have cracked foglight lenses.Not sure if it's related.
    No problems. And are the people with problems using h9 or h11? The h9 are only 65w - whereas some people are using very high wattage h11 which is not a good idea nor as bright as 65w h9.