Member Array
    Car:
    180sx , DA9 sir

Bucket seat in DA9

hi guys, it's me again lol, just wondering does anyone have bucket seat in DA9 ? i've got a Sparco profi but i am not sure what rail to use, i bought the universal rail but haven't try it yet, can i use the stock rail ? any help will be appreciated !!

I have Lancer Evo Recaro's in mine, made brackets from aluminium rectangle tube, used the original rails from the DA, slight bit of drilling etc, but works fine
    Every Day You Don't Practice, Is A Day You Get Worse
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

Member Array
    Car:
    93 B16A DA9 Integra
    ive got sum cheap sparco knock-offs
    came with the car... uncomfortable as a mother ***er on long trips.
    dunno wat rails were used... but im pretty sure they werent the stock 1s

Got Dc2r recaros in mine used my stock rails slightly modded tho, sits heaps low, lower then the stock seats do.. Before that i had sparco knock offs they were really crap! lol Like wkdteg said they were heaps uncomfortable on long trips and the universal rails that came with them which were meant to be universal were compeletly unusable! lol
    Long time Da9 owner.. SOLD.. So whats next..?

Member Array
    Car:
    1990 honda integra
    Hi
    Are they side mount or bottom mount.
    Mine were bottom mount so i mixed my jdm rails with Aus spec rails, using the ones without the L bracket, (the flat ones) the jdm rails and Aus spec rails have the L brackets on the opposite sides.
    Remove L brackets in order to bolt on steel plate.
    Then get some 5mm steel plate and cut 4 rectangle shapes depending on the dimensions of your seat.
    Bolt the steel plate to the rail, then bolt plate onto the seat.
    I was lucky didnt have to drill or cut, so see if you can make a steel adapter without needing to alter your stock rails.
    If the seats fit in between the rails you can maybe leave the the L brackets and make some sort of L bracket adapter.
    There was alot more involved like aligning the seats etc, but try and use your original rails engineers like that.
    Id like to see other pics of DA's and how low the aftermarket seats are sitting.
    i got mine lower than standard but couldnt go any lower seats wouldnt fit in between the rails so they had to go on top.

Quote Originally Posted by TEGNO1 View Post
    Hi
    Are they side mount or bottom mount.
    Mine were bottom mount so i mixed my jdm rails with Aus spec rails, using the ones without the L bracket, (the flat ones) the jdm rails and Aus spec rails have the L brackets on the opposite sides.
    Remove L brackets in order to bolt on steel plate.
    Then get some 5mm steel plate and cut 4 rectangle shapes depending on the dimensions of your seat.
    Bolt the steel plate to the rail, then bolt plate onto the seat.
    I was lucky didnt have to drill or cut, so see if you can make a steel adapter without needing to alter your stock rails.
    If the seats fit in between the rails you can maybe leave the the L brackets and make some sort of L bracket adapter.
    There was alot more involved like aligning the seats etc, but try and use your original rails engineers like that.
    Id like to see other pics of DA's and how low the aftermarket seats are sitting.
    i got mine lower than standard but couldnt go any lower seats wouldnt fit in between the rails so they had to go on top.

Hey man just wondering what car those 2 recaros came from the grey one looks very unusual never seen one like that before.. I'll post my pics when i get the chance
    Long time Da9 owner.. SOLD.. So whats next..?

Member Array
    Car:
    1990 honda integra
    They are both the same just different coulour, gotta trim em.
    They are SR3 millenium, similar to the older evo recaros.

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DC2
    Quote Originally Posted by TEGNO1 View Post
    They are both the same just different coulour, gotta trim em.
    They are SR3 millenium, similar to the older evo recaros.
    u wouldnt be able to get a few pics of the under side of the seat??
    thanks
    ...LS...

Member Array
    Car:
    1990 honda integra
    Ill do that when i can get around to unbolting them
    No probs
    What specifically are you after.

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DC2
    just want to see the adapters u made, ive got recaros goin in my LS done the passenger so might see if ur way is better
    ...LS...

Member Array
    Car:
    1990 honda integra
    Just rectangle steel flat plates times 4