Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Ice Link Plus R3- Accord Euro

Hi all
    Need some help. Am in Sydney and am looking for someone reliable to help me install my Dension Ice Link Plus I20- Honda- R3 into my Accord Euro.
    Is there anyone reliable you could recommend?
    thanks

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    ATT41 - Black 6speed Euro
    I also just bought a Dension I20-Honda-R3 Ice Link Plus kit. I live in brisbane though so if anyody in brisbane knows how to install one please contact me.

I'd rather pay an enthusiast rather than a random at Northfield (no offense to Northfield).

Member Array
    Car:
    04 Euro 6mt
    you could do it yourself =D
    use this link to help u =D (youtube vid)

otherwise u could try thecarkitcomapy but i think they are expensive

You're welcome to give us a ring.

thanks guys! the video looks great and I might give it a go this weekend!

cheers

marc

for all who are interested, you can get the ice link plus for the accord euro on ebay. i got mine from canada and it cost me just over 70 aussie dollars including postage.

and the video above should give you all the info you need to install the item. it is really easy to install!

marc

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Just bought mine from eBay for $50 delivered.

Installed it no problems at all. Looks pretty cool with the Ipod in the CD compartment under the CD player. Thanks for the vid enkay!

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Civic FD1, 08 Lancer
    Sorry if this is a bit off topic but is there an easy way to find out which Ice Link products are compatible with say the Honda Civic 2006 VTi-L? I've been googling but not sure if American compatibility = Aussie compatibility since I have the indash CD-stacker (but apparently on other threads the AUX input is free).

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    try at dension.com

I called up northfield and asked them the price of the install and what item they used. They guaranteed me that when they installed a I20-dension-R3 into my car I could use it through my steering wheel etc. So I just took note of what they were going to put in my car and picked it up off eBay.

At the moment I don't recommend getting one though, since my install I have noticed a whistle feedback through my speakers that correlate with my RPM. I think it is due to un-earthed wires picking up feedback from other components in my dash. I may have it touching another earthed cradle somewhere but I won't know for sure until the weekend. I will keep you posted.

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Civic FD1, 08 Lancer
    The guys on Ebay reckon R3 is the one to go for with the Civic 2006 so I might go ahead with it.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    As promised:

It is all good, I was getting interference through the connection where the wire from the HU meets the Dension adapter. Re-did the electrical tape, re-positioned the Dension adapter so it was not sitting above the transmission and all is good (for now at least).

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Sports 2007
    I'm thinking of buying and fitting a Dension Ice Link Plus I20-Honda-R3 but I've got the following questions please -

1. Do any of you still experience any interference on your audio from your iPods or MP3 players?

2. What exactly will the satellite stereo controls on the steering wheel do to the iPod - skip current song?

3. Is this Denison compatible with the current (2nd gen) iPod nano?

4. Are there any special tricks to the installation?

Thanks.