Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
Results 73 to 82 of 82
  1. #73
    Green block gangster Array
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Car:
    twin GX160's
    the main relay also powers the ECU, but the ECU first activates the relay, so If your relay is clicking then the realy or ECU could be at fault.

  2. #74
    Banned Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    SE Melbourne
    Car:
    [|-|]
    It ended being the dizzy..I checked each lead for spark which came up good..then checked dizzy - no spark.

    Changed and she starts.

    Thanks for your help ECU-MAN.

  3. #75
    Member Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Adelaide, Australia.
    Car:
    EG5
    I found my plug in EG5 under drivers side near the hood release
    Problem is its only got one wire (looks white) if there was another wire in there it must have been pinned out and i cant seem to find it or know what colour im looking for.
    Does anyone know what colour the other wire is or where i should be looking (what part of the loom) it comes from?

    EG5 w/ B18C Project.

  4. #76
    Member Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Manly Yo
    Car:
    ED/EG5/EP3/JAZZ
    Quote Originally Posted by dangerjbl View Post
    I found my plug in EG5 under drivers side near the hood release
    Problem is its only got one wire (looks white) if there was another wire in there it must have been pinned out and i cant seem to find it or know what colour im looking for.
    Does anyone know what colour the other wire is or where i should be looking (what part of the loom) it comes from?
    EG5 D16Y1
    ECU P28 odb1

    Can't place that plug though

    161.4KW ATW Tuned By TODA
    EG5 JDM B16A SiR-II TURBO

    13.28@106.6mph 2.117 60ft On RE001

  5. #77
    Member Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Adelaide, Australia.
    Car:
    EG5
    hey man as the thread was talking about was to find the 2pin SCS plug to bridge the connection so your able to check for error codes, mine is missing one wire so i was asking what wire should be in there, the diagram you posted do you have one for the P72 ecu?
    EG5 w/ B18C Project.

  6. #78
    Member Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Manly Yo
    Car:
    ED/EG5/EP3/JAZZ
    Quote Originally Posted by dangerjbl View Post
    hey man as the thread was talking about was to find the 2pin SCS plug to bridge the connection so your able to check for error codes, mine is missing one wire so i was asking what wire should be in there, the diagram you posted do you have one for the P72 ecu?
    Why do you have an odb2 in your EG5? hahah

    Anywheres as its the bridge connector there's no actual plug socket on the ECU to cheat and find the missing wire DOH!!

    Can't be that hard to find one lost wire haha anyway 7 & 8 pins on C socket for odb2





    Last edited by Lukezen27; 02-01-2012 at 03:19 AM.
    161.4KW ATW Tuned By TODA
    EG5 JDM B16A SiR-II TURBO

    13.28@106.6mph 2.117 60ft On RE001

  7. #79
    Member Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Adelaide, Australia.
    Car:
    EG5
    LOL
    My P72 plugs are 26 / 16 / 22 which is OBD-1 early model JDM B18C
    My EG5 is obviously OBD-1

    Im not even talking about my ecu anyways,
    As i was asking about the plug located under the DRIVER SIDE the two pin SCS connector to read fault codes, thats what this thread was posted about.

    This DIY covers the codes found on AUDM cars, although it can be adopted to JDM and USDM. These codes are the same for OBDO, OBDI, OBDIIa and OBDIIb. To retrieve codes from an OBDO vehicle you simply have to turn on the ignition switch to position II and look at the window on the PGMFI ECU and count the codes out from the flashing red LED, however on OBDI and OBDII cars, you are require to bridge what’s called "SCS" service check connector then turn the ignition on to position II, the yellow engine lamp on the dash known as "MIL" Malfunction Indicator Lamp will blink the codes.
    So...
    Does anyone know the colours of the wires to the "SCS Plug" in an EG5?
    EG5 w/ B18C Project.

  8. #80
    Member Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Manly Yo
    Car:
    ED/EG5/EP3/JAZZ
    Quote Originally Posted by dangerjbl View Post
    LOL
    My P72 plugs are 26 / 16 / 22 which is OBD-1 early model JDM B18C
    My EG5 is obviously OBD-1

    Im not even talking about my ecu anyways,
    As i was asking about the plug located under the DRIVER SIDE the two pin SCS connector to read fault codes, thats what this thread was posted about.
    So...
    Does anyone know the colours of the wires to the "SCS Plug" in an EG5?
    Fair enough but don't get pushy mate!

    The ECU pin-outs are so you can read what colours are missing

    What colour is the wire still in the plug?

    Brown or white?
    light blue or light green?

    I re-wired most of my EG5's dashboard some years back but as the data-link wires won't a problem I didn't notice their colours
    161.4KW ATW Tuned By TODA
    EG5 JDM B16A SiR-II TURBO

    13.28@106.6mph 2.117 60ft On RE001

  9. #81
    Green block gangster Array
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Car:
    twin GX160's
    Quote Originally Posted by dangerjbl View Post
    I found my plug in EG5 under drivers side near the hood release
    Problem is its only got one wire (looks white) if there was another wire in there it must have been pinned out and i cant seem to find it or know what colour im looking for.
    Does anyone know what colour the other wire is or where i should be looking (what part of the loom) it comes from?


    this is not the SCS,its for the fog lights SCS will be on the pasangers side near the ECU

  10. #82
    Member Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Adelaide, Australia.
    Car:
    EG5
    Cheers EcuMan i had a pretty good look on the passenger near the ecu but didnt find anything,
    ill remove the glovebox see what behind there.

    .............

    I found it behind the glove box for anyone else looking.
    Last edited by dangerjbl; 02-01-2012 at 06:14 PM.
    EG5 w/ B18C Project.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.1.3


Terms and Conditions
Ozhonda.com is in no way affiliated with the Honda motor company or Honda Australia in anyway whatsoever.