Member Array
    Car:
    01POV

Reseting your SRS light.

Disclaimer: The following is provided as a GUIDE ONLY, and neither myself nor Ozhonda take any responsibility for the outcomes of someone else doing the following. You follow these steps at your own risk!

Seen a lot of people asking this question lately, stolen from team-integra->

http://www.team-integra.net/sections...ArticleID=1128

SRS warning light causing you grief? Already solved the problem and now looking to get it to stop bugging you? Look no further than this article

First you need to pull down the SRS service connector, which is located here

Unplug this connector so you have access to jump this harness

Now, reading the Helms manual, it says not to use a jumper, but doing a little bit of research on the 'net, time and time again I saw that using a jumper was perfectly fine. So rumaging through my desk drawer, I found a simple paperclip and bent it accordingly

Now where your local Honda/Acura mechanic has a super complex intrument that resets this light in a snap, its a little more complex for the average do-it-your-self-er, let's take a look at this process

- Start with the ignition "OFF"
    - Jump the SRS Plug
    - Turn ignition "ON". The SRS light will come on for around 5 seconds then extinguish
    - Within 5 seconds of the light going off, remove the jumper from the SRS Plug, SRS light will go on
    - Within 5 seconds of the light coming back on, replace the jumper on the SRS Plug, SRS light will go back off
    - Within 5 seconds, remove the jumper once again, SRS light will blink twice to confirm the procedure
    - Turn ingition to "OFF"

Let the car sit for around 10 seconds, replace the SRS Plug into the fuseblock location, and next time you turn on your car you should see the SRS light turn on for a few seconds then go off by itself (in other words, act normal)
    |=TeamPOV=|=JDMYard=|=EK Squad=|=101 MotorCafe Performance Tuning=|

EK Koni Yellows + King Spring Combo for Sale

Green block gangster Array
    Car:
    twin GX160's
    good DIY, well done dude

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    Nice work......but is this a direct copy from t-i.net?
    Got a question? Check out the FAQ - http://www.ozhonda.com/go/faq

Member Array
    Car:
    01POV
    Quote Originally Posted by wynode View Post
    Nice work......but is this a direct copy from t-i.net?
    yeps, as stated stolen from team teg.

Quote Originally Posted by SiReal View Post
    indeed we do, just figured them guys asking the questions already search... or didn't exist cause no one linked them to it.
    |=TeamPOV=|=JDMYard=|=EK Squad=|=101 MotorCafe Performance Tuning=|

EK Koni Yellows + King Spring Combo for Sale

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    Just locking this up because we have our own one and I'd rather we use that than one stolen from another site. PM me if you have any issues.
    Got a question? Check out the FAQ - http://www.ozhonda.com/go/faq