Page 1321 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 3218211221127113111318131913201321132213231324133113711421 ... LastLast
Results 15,841 to 15,852 of 21004
    Member Array
    Car:
    Civic FD2
    Quote Originally Posted by envoytheguy View Post
    Hey guys, finally got some new wheels on my FD!
    To do (eventually!):
    Side skirts
    Type r rear bumper
    Js racing exhaust
    Js Racing lip & intake ducts
    Mugen Type R grille
    Rear camber arms

Any thoughts? still deciding on Mugen side skirts or Type R side skirts to go with a js racing lip. Dont really like my red wheel nuts. Any suggestions?
    Nice! What wheels are those? and fitment specs?

Type R hands down. I rkn the red nuts looks nice. Red+silver accent colours e.g honda badge.
    If I could re pick my kit, it'd be a type r withs J's lip.

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    Quote Originally Posted by hamham1748 View Post
    do we need to buy all the bar? or maybe only need the front 1 will do? =p
    rear alone is the a very popular choice.

neutralises handling.

Quote Originally Posted by Stevil View Post
    Dunno Curtis, FD2 Type R all started with an FD1 and as we know

FD2R > EP3, DC5R and DC2R !!
    yes... once they completely redo all the welds in the chassis for additional stiffness
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Quote Originally Posted by Harricade View Post

Type R hands down. I rkn the red nuts looks nice. Red+silver accent colours e.g honda badge.
    SSR Type F?
    Looks fkn sick m8
    Chunky = the first youngest ozhonda member ever

OZHONDA 4 LYFE!

Member Array
    Car:
    FDrive
    Well, I've read in an old post that the oem endlinks wont be able to take the stress with the stiffer RSB. Thus an Aftermarket endlink is needed when upgrading the RSB.
    Also, apparently the USDM Civic SI's can fit into the FD's for a reasonable price to if you can get away with cheap shipping.
    PS:Black8thgen, this is from your time. lol

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...t-FD2-Sway-Bar
    the oem endlinks is fine.. its where the endlink connects to the lower controller arm that is weak.. the metal where the endlink is attached is thin and can break off from the lower controller arm if alot of extra stress is applied.. i had on the cusco 23mm RSB which is thicker and heavier than other RSB

Member Array
    Car:
    Fd2
    9+32 with 225?

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic FD2
    Quote Originally Posted by JOhnnyFD View Post
    the oem endlinks is fine.. its where the endlink connects to the lower controller arm that is weak.. the metal where the endlink is attached is thin and can break off from the lower controller arm if alot of extra stress is applied.. i had on the cusco 23mm RSB which is thicker and heavier than other RSB
    Ah, ok.
    So whats the solution around it w/o welding?
    Id presume, a strut bar in the boot and maybe a 16/19mm RSB?

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic FD1 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevil View Post
    R U Kiddin ! thats got to be one of the best lookin FD's Ive seen for a while

whats the specs rims and rubber ?
    Thanks man! SSR Type F rims. Front wheels on 225/40 and rears are on 215/40 for more clearance

Hahha yeah. I think the RR is a bit too common but yours looks awesome in white! I originally chose the red because of that exact reason but i think it stands out a bit too much for my liking,

Quote Originally Posted by chunky View Post
    SSR Type F?
    Looks fkn sick m8
    Thanks mate!

Wheels are SSR Type F silver 18x9 + 32! front and rear fenders rolled lowered on coilovers!
    Last edited by envoytheguy; 02-05-2013 at 11:54 PM.

Thanks man! SSR Type F rims. Front wheels on 225/40 and rears are on 215/40 for more clearance

Thanks mate!

Wheels are SSR Type F silver 18x9 + 32! front and rear fenders rolled lowered on coilovers!
    Woow! Nice car bro! One of the cleanest FD i have seen on this forum (No offence to others)
    Do you have any trouble running 9" wide wheels? never seen 18x9+32 on an FD

Member Array
    Car:
    FDrive
    Ah, ok.
    So whats the solution around it w/o welding?
    Id presume, a strut bar in the boot and maybe a 16/19mm RSB?
    get smaller size RSB.. i havent heard problems with 16/19mm

if u do get cusco, try not to hit the rear wheels hard onto curbs and such.. other option is get the metal reinforcement plates (e.g Corsports USA) that reinforce the thin metal on the lower controller arm where the endlinks connects onto from the RSB

the oem endlink itself is fine, its got a small rubber 'CV boot' what has fluid in it which makes it flexible to move

so in my case, i hit the rear wheel on the passenger side on a curb when turning left and it was pretty hard.. with that hit, the force on the left rear wheel went across the RSB and broke the metal connected to the endlink off the lower controller arm on the right hand size (driver side)... i noticed it when everytime i turned, i would hear a clunk at the rear wheels and saw that the endlink would be hitting the controller arm... and yes with the endlink not connected, i notice a difference when turning.. understeer
    Last edited by JOhnnyFD; 03-05-2013 at 01:07 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic FD2

Hahha yeah. I think the RR is a bit too common but yours looks awesome in white! I originally chose the red because of that exact reason but i think it stands out a bit too much for my liking,

Thanks mate!

Yeah but because you have a clean black ride. Your wheels are the focal point, the balance between the cleanliness of the body with the semi-loud wheels is good. In my opinion, if you silver dipped the top part of the grill would make the balance perfect.
    Soz, graphic design expertise popping up. lol =P
    Quote Originally Posted by JOhnnyFD View Post
    get smaller size RSB.. i havent heard problems with 16/19mm

if u do get cusco, try not to hit the rear wheels hard onto curbs and such.. other option is get the metal reinforcement plates (e.g Corsports USA) that reinforce the thin metal on the lower controller arm where the endlinks connects onto from the RSB

the oem endlink itself is fine, its got a small rubber 'CV boot' what has fluid in it which makes it flexible to move

so in my case, i hit the rear wheel on the passenger side on a curb when turning left and it was pretty hard.. with that hit, the force on the left rear wheel went across the RSB and broke the metal connected to the endlink off the lower controller arm on the right hand size (driver side)... i noticed it when everytime i turned, i would hear a clunk at the rear wheels and saw that the endlink would be hitting the controller arm... and yes with the endlink not connected, i notice a difference when turning.. understeer
    +1 Rep.
    Sounds good, no need to look for Aftermarket Endlinks then, Will prob just get the 19mm RSB (Less hassle).
    Ill skip the FSB, as I would like a tad more oversteer to balance out the steering of the front & back.

Maybe invest in a Rear top Strut brace (Corsport/ or just a Ultra Racing)

Seriously, what would I do w/o you guys! =)

hi guys asking some dumb questions again, which K&N air filter does honda civic FD sport 2006 used? cant find much info, FD is not Si mode right?

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000

+1 Rep.
    Sounds good, no need to look for Aftermarket Endlinks then, Will prob just get the 19mm RSB (Less hassle).
    Ill skip the FSB, as I would like a tad more oversteer to balance out the steering of the front & back.

Maybe invest in a Rear top Strut brace (Corsport/ or just a Ultra Racing)

Seriously, what would I do w/o you guys! =)
    What's the stock RSB size? 19 seems small for an aftermarket
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC