Page 1748 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 74812481648169817381745174617471748174917501751 LastLast
Results 20,965 to 20,976 of 21004
    Member Array
    Car:
    Bagged FD Civic
    JDMyard OR shift performance

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Civic Sport 07
    Quote Originally Posted by jprak View Post
    JDMyard OR shift performance
    Another question, quite dumb tbh, but I have an 07 Civic Sport
    Is this prefacelift or facelift ?

Member Array
    Car:
    Bagged FD Civic
    06-08 preface

09-11 facelift

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Civic Sport 07
    Thanks dude!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Civic Sport 07
    Is eurodivision a good/reliable site?

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1-RR 2.7
    Hey Jprak been a bit busy with work oversea's and then got bloody sick. Actually been a bit flatout and missed this post

Yeah mate we wedged the J'racing lip between a Jsai front composite splitter and 1 of the Stirling auto $130 plastic bumpers. Worked an absolute treat at the WTA, thanks for selling it to me. Gave me heaps of stability thru the all highspeed stuff. Splitter runs all the way back the front axle line. I have a few pics when Josh put it together, Ill post em up shortly. Lilthug blokes like me run 2nd hand shit, I once got a 5L of oil for free off Nulon lol.

Josh at Jsai got the design bang on too, it looks like the splitter is not level on the edges but in the middle it is with the spacers which let airflow thru. When I dabbed the brakes heading into T1 , the transfer of load tipped the front down even more and along with the canards I reckon I had as much corner speed as any other car in Clubsprint. Well thats my theory and Im sticking too it !!

Last edited by Stevil; 17-12-2015 at 08:34 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Bagged FD Civic
    thats good to hear, least you're making use of the lip...

well since i havent updated with this for a long time
    changes are :
    - painting the parts i've hoarded for a long time + spare bumper and lip
    - bought coils...selling bags to a mate as hes gonna use it as spare parts.
    - currently looking for wheels (still deciding whether to do the FD2R brembos or not)

that is all

Member Array
    Car:
    civic fd

civic mods

Hi guys just found this thread and thought I should share the mods I have done so far to my MY09 civic sport, bought this car two years ago and ever since I ve been doing bits and pieces to it. Most of the mods listed below are silly weekend projects.

Full Mugen RR body kit
    Gloss black Plasti dipped wheels
    Full blue led door lights and footwall ascent lighting for all four seats+ all four door pocket lighting
    28 inch led light bar behind the front grill
    55w crystal vision low beam
    100w h11 fog lights
    Led trunk lights
    Led door lights
    Led Mugen replica DRL

Complete ICE upgrade with kicker comp R 800W RMS subwoofer with pioneer GMD9601 amp, kicker CSS series100w RMS component speakers in the front and 100w coaxial speakers in the back with pioneer class D GMD9604 amp. Replaced the factory cd changer with 7” OEM replacement touch screen navigation system.

A118 dashcam in the back and g1wh in the front

Optima yellow top with in-dash battery volt meter.

Did all the mods listed above by myself except painting the Mugen body kit.

Future mods

Cold air intake
    XForce Exhaust System
    Black roof wrap
    IPad dash kit

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150714_122255_..jpg 
Views:	379 
Size:	249.8 KB 
ID:	29399
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ScreenShot159.jpg 
Views:	226 
Size:	417.7 KB 
ID:	29395   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ScreenShot158.jpg 
Views:	195 
Size:	135.3 KB 
ID:	29396   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ScreenShot157.jpg 
Views:	234 
Size:	237.6 KB 
ID:	29397   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ScreenShot156.jpg 
Views:	213 
Size:	355.0 KB 
ID:	29398  
    Last edited by maskme; 28-02-2016 at 12:41 AM.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '06 FD2
    Has anyone had the issue mentioned on this website? http://www.hondaproblems.com/trends/civic-visor/

Basically looks like there was a law suit in the US many many years ago, but doesn't seem to apply to us here in aus. I've got a 2006 FD2 and it happened on my passenger sun visor around 6 months ago. Started out by not clipping in properly, now it's just completely broken. It's just starting to happen to the drivers side and is really annoying me. I've had a look online and the replacement visors aren't cheap.

Nope

Maybe try wandering into a dealership and start ranting a massive list of ACCC quotes and see if that gets you anywhere.

Member Array
    Car:
    hehe
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevil View Post
    Hey Jprak been a bit busy with work oversea's and then got bloody sick. Actually been a bit flatout and missed this post

Yeah mate we wedged the J'racing lip between a Jsai front composite splitter and 1 of the Stirling auto $130 plastic bumpers. Worked an absolute treat at the WTA, thanks for selling it to me. Gave me heaps of stability thru the all highspeed stuff. Splitter runs all the way back the front axle line. I have a few pics when Josh put it together, Ill post em up shortly. Lilthug blokes like me run 2nd hand shit, I once got a 5L of oil for free off Nulon lol.

Josh at Jsai got the design bang on too, it looks like the splitter is not level on the edges but in the middle it is with the spacers which let airflow thru. When I dabbed the brakes heading into T1 , the transfer of load tipped the front down even more and along with the canards I reckon I had as much corner speed as any other car in Clubsprint. Well thats my theory and Im sticking too it !!

[IMG]http://madmick3006.com/ahngallery/upload/files/2015-12/7ea23G]
    Any updates stevil?
    Last edited by renzokukenj; Today at 12:34 AM. Reason: hehe

Member Array
    Car:
    Bagged FD Civic
    since i havent done much to my car since my last reply , ive been hoarding more parts:

hardrace camber arms
    buddyclub lowerball joint
    SSR type Fs - 18x9+32 all round
    Regamasters 17x8+35 and 17x9+38 (will put 5mm for 8" / fixing and painting it to gunmetal grey )
    chargespeed style side skirt extension for type R side skirt

currently doing my degree so car is needed to travel...holding out the booth till uni break (Y)