Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    03 Accord Euro [5AT]
    that's so friggen awesome! for this you'll probably be immortalised in Ozhonda's Hall of Fame (if we have one which we should =p)

out of curiousity, do you think this would be a potential fix for the notorious centre console light out?

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury
    Quote Originally Posted by fraqqie View Post
    that's so friggen awesome! for this you'll probably be immortalised in Ozhonda's Hall of Fame (if we have one which we should =p)

out of curiousity, do you think this would be a potential fix for the notorious centre console light out?
    thanks buddy,

and yeah it would be the fix, usual when a console light goes out its just a blown globe, in the case of the euro, its extremely difficult to change! so having LEDs (which have a life span of 100,000hours) should mean you never have dead console lighting again

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Silver Euro Lux 2005
    Hi...

I am a newbie here and I like this post so much.
    Thanks for the info EUROO3act. I have just saw your post last week and I have changed almost all my interior light to white and red quite similar to yours since then. It seems to be a little bit tricky when I started but actually is not that hard to do.

The only part that is not done yet is the audio/climate console which I will do on the Melbourne Cup day. I think this will be the hardest part to do.

The only thing that I found not correct is only the polarity of the light on the driver side window/door-lock control. I think the positive should be all on the left side of the SMD-Led.

Anyway, thanks for the info.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury
    i'll check up on the positive thing today... i may have marked the diagrams backwards :S

Member Array
    Car:
    MY06 manual honda euro
    are the oem lamps realli 6v? can any one confirm this?

[QUOTE=EUR003act;1279816]i wish i had the 06 dash i wanted blue and white!
    possibly what the 06 with blue LEDs wold look like --->

yeah i did the resistors, for some reason the oem lamps are 6v???

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord CL9
    HI I just don't understand how did you remove the seat heater button light. I need to replace it.
    I took off the switch from the plastic trim. but when I look at the switch itself, I don't know how to get the bulb out.
    Please advise Thanks
    Accord Basic

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    The bulb unscrews out from the side. Look for a hole on the side of the switch unit.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord CL9
    I look at the switch and it has 1 blue screw and 2 brown screw, I try to unscrew the blue, and only able to turn anti-clockwise 50 deg. is it just pull it out? it looks a bit tight to pull out. Arrong would you give me more instruction and details? I am worry break the switch cos I know it is expensive to replace a switch. Thanks
    Accord Basic

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord CL9
    finally, i can take the bulb out, where can I get the bulb? repco or supercheap? or somewhere else?
    Accord Basic

It was really hard to find the bulb. Honda wanted 10 bucks. I said no. ahaha.

I went to Jaycar got and LED and a resistor. costed like 3 bucks instead.

Member Array
    Car:
    '07 CL9 lux
    im so gonna do this... summer project after exams... hahah... all blue for me!!!
    For Sale:
    95' Civic Sedan VTI 165,000ks
    5zigen GN+ (17 x 7.5 +43 4 x 100) with tyres
    07' CL9 Foglight covers Arctic Blue pm me!