90 Accord F22A5 engine questions

Hi, I just bought a 1990 Honda accord exi, I have some few questions about the engine-

The engine is F22A5 - i did a google search but i did not get any clear answers - whats the compression ratio of this engine?
    Is it worth running 95 RON on?
    How much kw is it meant to make when new (from wikipedia the A4 is 97 and the A6 is 104.. no info on the A5)

there was also a hit on Google that said this engine is a VTEC (it was from a forum post) is this true? -- I'm guessing it's not--

Green block gangster Array
    Car:
    twin GX160's
    deff not a VTEC engine, just a sohc 2.2l, standard ULP will be just fine for it.

the best thing you can do for that engine is to maintain regular oil changes.

Disabled Array
    Car:
    CD5 Accord VTi-S
    according to redbook, the '90 exi has the A6. in that case compression is 8.8:1 and figures are 103kw and 192nm. as ecu-man said its a 2.2l sohc non vtec and i wouldent bother with PULP...

ahh ok thanks guys, thats weird since the Eng. No. on the thing actually says F22A5, anyway im guessing theyr the same,

btw

how much should it cost to replace the timing belt and water pump? I asked a couple of places and the range was amazing... about 300 to 900, don't wanna pay too less they might be dodgy, dont wanna pay too much as awell

Car:
    twin GX160's
    the accord exi in 90-91 uses F22A5 92-93 F22A9 and the 92-93 AeroDeck ( wagon ) used the F22A6

Member Array
    Car:
    Try hard CL9
    Umm ECUMAN,

I've also got a CB7 Accord and its an F22a1?
    XpLoDiN
    AKA Johnno

[Melb] Team Y.C.D - The Dim Sum Revolution!

Car:
    twin GX160's
    94-95 wagon F22B1
    94-95 EXi F22B3
    94 -95 Vti F22B1