Page 1 of 36 123411 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    2005 Accord Euro Lux 6MT

xcarlink Ipod/USB for Euro

I just purchased this USB/SD adaptor for my Euro.

www.xcarlink.com.au

Has anyone else got this one? I did a few searches and noticed that the Desion IceLink was a popular option for the Euro. However I decided that the usb would be more beneficial to me as I like the flexibily of being able to add or change my music through any computer and quickly. The unit also supports playlists and still retains the steering wheel controls.

I'll let you know how it goes when installed.
    Whiteline RSB, Cusco Tower Brace, Tein SS, Ingalls CK, Maven Shift Knob, Comptech Short Shifter, Euro R Grill, FN2 Type R Rims, Jtune ECU Reflash, Jtune Intake, Pending Evolution IX

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury
    sounds awesome buddy, keeps us informed

id be keen to see how it goes...

Member Array
    Car:
    05 Euro M Red 6
    that looks sweet. i dont own an ipod so would rather a usb stick interface. audio quality??
    I went to the modded XR5 Turbo with Mods - the dark side.....BOOOOST!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2003 Accord Euro
    That looks awesome. Do you still have the full CD stacker function using CD's after this is installed? ie. if the USB/SD is not plugged in, will you be able to play CD's as normal?

Member Array
    Car:
    JazzVibeS/Prado
    I'd be interested to see if when you turn the car off does it start from the beginning again. I've got 1 of those radio tuner usb players and it starts from the beginning of the playlist each time you start the car which is a pain especially when you drive lots of short trips all the time as you only get a few songs in and start again.
    Jazz: stock, K&N panel filter.
    120 Series Prado GXL Petrol: Pacemaker extractors, Dual 2 1/4" exhaust, 70 series MT STZ's, ARB non-winch bullbar, snorkel, Dimpled and slotted rotors.

Member Array
    Car:
    2005 Accord Euro Lux 6MT
    You can still use the normal CD mode, the CD/Aux button toggles between the CD and the USB. As far as the playlist starting from the begining when you turn the car off that's a good point, never thought of that.

I should have it installed by Wednesday, I'll let you know.
    Whiteline RSB, Cusco Tower Brace, Tein SS, Ingalls CK, Maven Shift Knob, Comptech Short Shifter, Euro R Grill, FN2 Type R Rims, Jtune ECU Reflash, Jtune Intake, Pending Evolution IX

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord euro Cl9
    ive actualli got this installed a couple of months back.... its quite handy to quickli transfer music from ur pc to the car....

the sound quality is better than i expected but isnt as good quality as a cd... the bass starts to distort a bit if u have it too high... but the rest is pretti much fine... and also it onli takes mp3 format i think so far i know of.. cuz it doesnt play wma or m4a files

Member Array
    Car:
    2005 Accord Euro Lux 6MT
    Cool. So does the music start from the start when you turn the car off and back on or does it resume from the current song being played? I did a few searches and most of the websites said that the lastest version supported WMA. Maybe not...

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord euro Cl9
    It resumes to the same song.. like wat it does with the cds.... and bout the wma playback... maybe cuz i had the song under a chinese name, and it doesnt read it properli.. but m4a codec im certain cant be played..

Member Array
    Car:
    05 Euro M Red 6
    So you do get the name of the song from the ID tag in the display??
    I went to the modded XR5 Turbo with Mods - the dark side.....BOOOOST!

Quote Originally Posted by Suntzu View Post
    So you do get the name of the song from the ID tag in the display??
    with the sat nav?

Member Array
    Car:
    Fn2 type r
    Quote Originally Posted by Antonio 84 View Post
    That looks awesome. Do you still have the full CD stacker function using CD's after this is installed? ie. if the USB/SD is not plugged in, will you be able to play CD's as normal?
    I recently bought this off ebay for my CTR hasnt arrived yet. I bought the ipod adapter. I dont think you can use this if you have the cd stacker since this thing plug into the cd stacker plug at the back of the radio. They do sell a two input into 1 output so that you can use both the stacker and the ipod adapter but i heard this thing cost heaps. Ill let you guys know when i installed mine, should be arriving sometimes this week and installing it in a free weekend
    Triangular exhaust