Page 1 of 1384 123411511015011001 ... LastLast

Thread: EP3 Type R

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Lancer EVO III

EP3 Type R

i found place with a ep3 Civic type R in melbourne today! wooo! a little too expensive though, was like 30k for an 01 or 02 i forget, looked clean though and atleast i got to have a closer look, i noticed the recaros don't seem to hug me as tight as my evo3 does, but the shifter position feels real good, i didnt have a chance to testdrive it but from what i saw its pretty much as i expected and i like it. quick question though, do all JDM type Rs come with a UK flag next to the civic flag? coz i would have expected that to be only on the uk delivered cars.

Moderator Array
    Car:
    s2k,ED,EG
    All Ep3 chasis was made in the UK

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Lancer EVO III
    yes i know this, im questioning the flag badge on the back, did the JDM models have that flag as well?

Member Array
    Car:
    Ohthatsit
    JDM has the flag but UK didn't have it.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Lancer EVO III
    sweet, i thought it would have been the other way around thats why i was a bit confused, thanks for that dude.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    yeah my civic type r im purchasing has got the uk badge but although made in uk its been imported from japan so its got jap mods, eg the lsd and seats etc.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    FN2R
    For 30k you could get a decent 2nd hand s2k

ep3 > s2k > fn2

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    03 Civic Vi EU
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    i found place with a ep3 Civic type R in melbourne today! wooo! a little too expensive though, was like 30k for an 01 or 02 i forget, looked clean though and atleast i got to have a closer look, i noticed the recaros don't seem to hug me as tight as my evo3 does, but the shifter position feels real good, i didnt have a chance to testdrive it but from what i saw its pretty much as i expected and i like it. quick question though, do all JDM type Rs come with a UK flag next to the civic flag? coz i would have expected that to be only on the uk delivered cars.
    nice man...where abouts in Melbourne is it? wouldnt mind going to check it out..

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Lancer EVO III
    i think there called SSV? there on Princess Hwy and Huntingdale roads

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    03 Civic Vi EU
    cool man, 5mins away from me...ill drive past & check it out

There was a few on J-Spec too but most of them last about 3 days before they're gone. The Mailing list is just a show of some stuff they have... If you need someone to contact on J-Spec for stuff they don't show, give me a PM
    Last edited by DreadAngel; 06-10-2007 at 11:36 AM.
    Toda Racing AU | Shen * Speed Works | Jesse Streeter