Page 1060 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 60560960101010501057105810591060106110621063107011101160 ... LastLast
Results 12,709 to 12,720 of 16607

Thread: EP3 Type R

Quote Originally Posted by alanalan View Post
    have anyone considered XXR 521's? planning on getting them though will it be a hassle to get a good fitment? on 17's
    http://www.xxrwheels.com/xxr_521.shtml
    Their website doesn't post offsets?

what sort of fitment you after?

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Don't get XXRs.

You spend this much to buy a Type R and then want to cheap out on wheels and buy knock-off branded ones? Don't do it!

Quote Originally Posted by Symphorced View Post
    Don't get XXRs.

You spend this much to buy a Type R and then want to cheap out on wheels and buy knock-off branded ones? Don't do it!
    im to cheap to afford the rims i want! student cheap build LOLS

arze im prob going for the 17x7 one

Haha, i bought a set of xxr 002's 16x8 +0's for my ep. Open the box, took some pics... Sold them off a few weeks later without ever fitting them. Ending up buying some 17" regamaster's, 16" P1's and gram light 57s' instead.

Best decision i've ever made.

Also, if your going to upgrade your wheels. You might as well get something a bit wider.
    Last edited by RPS.13; 12-05-2012 at 04:58 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    2002 EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by aRze View Post
    Physics states that it does make a difference as your unsprung weight is reduced.

Whether you feel it or not, is up to your butt dyno
    Many people do cite that they do feel it though.

Worth 3K? Depends on the size of your wallet.
    thanks.

any thoughts on enkei rpf1? they are light weight and much cheaper than te37

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by aRze View Post
    Yeah stock has jack all adjustability.
    I'd imagine setting the fronts 0 toe may help.

Stock EP3 appears to have (correct if I'm wrong Phil) pretty close if not on 0 camber up front and some negative camber up back.
    Stock front has only toe adjustability. Anything else you will need coilover, camber bolts, camber plate or those off set lower arm bushes to help castor.

Quote Originally Posted by munkaii View Post
    Most likely Perry. Common problem for the EP3s I believe? Isolate and make sure no leaks anywhere along the clutch line (inside/outside firewall/slave cylinder/rubber hose)
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    Had a quick look in the cabin cant see any leaks and in the engine bay geeez it's hard to tell if its leaking or not space is so tight =(, our EP3 master cylinder is the same as dc5r's yeah?
    Common problem with DC5/EP3. Its clutch master or slave. I would just bite the bullet and change both at once. Cause even if you fix one, the other wont be far behind.

Quote Originally Posted by stienerv2 View Post
    For my EP3, the front had 0.75 negative camber. But my car has been dropped quite a fair bit. Also some higher end wheel alignment machine will have our cars on the system.
    When dropped, the rear get auto neg camber due to the suspension layout. Only way to fix is camber upper.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyxTony View Post
    thanks.

Very popular and common because of that. I like WEDS almost in any style. There are heaps of wheels floating around.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyxTony View Post
    thanks.

RPF1's are in my opinion one of the best wheels for their price
    I'd recommend going with something wider than stock, like 17x8 so you can fit wider tyres

Quote Originally Posted by alanalan View Post
    im to cheap to afford the rims i want! student cheap build LOLS

arze im prob going for the 17x7 one
    Ah, okay,
    I agree with the guys here, get wider width wheels

It is worth looking around the parts section on this forum and a couple others.
    You can come across decent deals on used wheels =D

Save quite a few bucks!
    Last edited by aRze; 15-05-2012 at 12:05 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    '05 Civic
    Has anyone managed to find a supplier that stocks the genuine OEM tweeter mounts other than Fleabay? I have found a set in the UK, but keen to buy locally if anyone knows somewhere that stocks them or can get them in a reasonable period of time?

Moderator Array
    Car:
    s2k,ED,EG
    Quote Originally Posted by -JC- View Post
    Has anyone managed to find a supplier that stocks the genuine OEM tweeter mounts other than Fleabay? I have found a set in the UK, but keen to buy locally if anyone knows somewhere that stocks them or can get them in a reasonable period of time?
    ebay dude friend ordered mine from the states.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Anyone think the Skunk2 weighted shift knob (or any weighted shift knob) is worthit?

Also heard that it can cause more strain to the transmission because the weight is sort of like resting your hand on the shifter... and with the EP3's dash mount shifter position, it may be a little more strain that maybe a floor mount shifter like the DC5? :S
    vtak + jrsc = bwwaaaahinneeeee

IF GUNS don't kill people, people kill people does that mean that toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?

Member Array
    Car:
    Ohthatsit
    i had the skunk2 and i didn't like it on the EP. i tried a few different shapes like ARC, Razo etc and i reckon OEM is the best.
    GD3 -> EP3 -> RB3

FS Rays nuts etc

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Hey Phil...long time huh! Yeah. I liked the round fn/fd one best. Felt really good and nicely weighted! I did use a arc style plastic knob. I held well in the hand but there was no weight