Page 1063 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 63563963101310531060106110621063106410651066107311131163 ... LastLast
Results 12,745 to 12,756 of 16607

Thread: EP3 Type R

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Not sure, i have slotted front rotors if that makes a difference, but i just assumed it was the fronts cause I tried driving slowly with the handbrake up and the sound wasn't there :\
    vtak + jrsc = bwwaaaahinneeeee

IF GUNS don't kill people, people kill people does that mean that toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?

Moderator Array
    Car:
    s2k,ED,EG
    better to take the wheels off and check I do recall my inner pads was wearing unevenly.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    ^ took both front wheels to check the disks, but nothing abnormal, no marks or signs of shimming hmm, maybe it was always there but never noticed... cause i recently got an exhaust leak fixed so its abit quieter now and i can hear more cabin noise lol

also, is there a major difference between 60a and 70a motor mounts in terms of vibrations and wheel hopping? Looking to replace my front driver side mounts cause its starting to crack.

IF GUNS don't kill people, people kill people does that mean that toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    If the sound is not there when you have the handbrake up, wouldn't that suggest that the noise comes front the rear?? Sometimes the rear pads don't sit right due to the piston not being wound in right or simply as suggested by perry, just pads wearing unevenly!

The drivers side mount don't really crack, I splits. Since it oiled filled, it is held by a very thin layer of rubber. 60a or 70a you will get vibrations! To assist with wheel hopping and keeping the vibrations limited, I would buy a mount kit and change rear and passengers and leaving drivers out for the street and leave for track/strip. Driver side is what causes the most vibrations.

Member Array
    Car:
    ED/EG5/EP3/JAZZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Nepolian View Post

The drivers side mount don't really crack, I splits. Since it oiled filled, it is held by a very thin layer of rubber. 60a or 70a you will get vibrations! To assist with wheel hopping and keeping the vibrations limited, I would buy a mount kit and change rear and passengers and leaving drivers out for the street and leave for track/strip. Driver side is what causes the most vibrations.
    I've broken 3 thus far hahaha

POWER PUSH
    161.4KW ATW Tuned By TODA
    EG5 JDM B16A SiR-II TURBO

13.28@106.6mph 2.117 60ft On RE001

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Hm, what would you suggest as a daily driven car, as i'll need to replace it sooner or later anyway since its well... splitting. Should I just go oem? I'm looking for something that'll last since the front mounts usually take the most abuse.

Also, is there any advantages in running an s2k size oil filter?

Quote Originally Posted by UNA91 View Post
    Hm, what would you suggest as a daily driven car, as i'll need to replace it sooner or later anyway since its well... splitting. Should I just go oem? I'm looking for something that'll last since the front mounts usually take the most abuse.

Also, is there any advantages in running an s2k size oil filter?
    Best if you can ride or sit in other EP's with different mounts and see what you find bearable.

Some guys find OEM is the only comfortable option.
    Other I've seen on clubrsx run 75a in their dailys and are ok with it. Crazy americans...

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3TypeR
    I'm running hardrace at the moment. Yeh it does vibrate a bit at first but its dials down.. and you get used to it.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3 CTR
    Im thinking of running some hasport 70a mounts, anyone else running these as well?
    AKA: The Spaniard! +1 Rep me if you find my posts useful.

I'm running Hasport 62a's in mine. As mentioned above, the initial vibrations will dissipate over time and the smaller ones you'll get over them. Some will come and go every now and then. I have a vibration which has come back recently, but it only appears if I go over 103km on the freeway. So its not overly annoying, turn up the music a bit and no worries.

I think the 70a mounts would be a bit too harsh/over kill if you car is a daily. Weekend car maybe. For a track car, I don't see any issues.

Member Array
    Car:
    Vonda R
    I had mugen and energy front rear inserts. The whole car was shaking enough already. Gives you a good wrist and arse massage.
    SPAM|WERKS
    got you covered with a johnoroll

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3 CTR
    Quote Originally Posted by RPS.13 View Post
    I'm running Hasport 62a's in mine. As mentioned above, the initial vibrations will dissipate over time and the smaller ones you'll get over them. Some will come and go every now and then. I have a vibration which has come back recently, but it only appears if I go over 103km on the freeway. So its not overly annoying, turn up the music a bit and no worries.

I think the 70a mounts would be a bit too harsh/over kill if you car is a daily. Weekend car maybe. For a track car, I don't see any issues.
    Ok, I am a bit in the middle, sometimes I daily the car to work other times I dont, anything between the 62's and 70's?
    AKA: The Spaniard! +1 Rep me if you find my posts useful.