Page 1064 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 64564964101410541061106210631064106510661067107411141164 ... LastLast
Results 12,757 to 12,768 of 16607

Thread: EP3 Type R

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Hmm, i've heard innovative mounts are good and not as hard as hasports and others, might just go with 60a street mounts, Vibration will add to the character of the car I guess haha just want something that'll last. Anyone know where to get them besides ebay?
    vtak + jrsc = bwwaaaahinneeeee

IF GUNS don't kill people, people kill people does that mean that toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?

Member Array
    Car:
    ED/EG5/EP3/JAZZ
    Quote Originally Posted by UNA91 View Post
    Hmm, i've heard innovative mounts are good and not as hard as hasports and others, might just go with 60a street mounts, Vibration will add to the character of the car I guess haha just want something that'll last. Anyone know where to get them besides ebay?
    Ive got innovative

Painful on Vibration but gear change's wicked good and i don;t have to worry about braking the OEMs
    161.4KW ATW Tuned By TODA
    EG5 JDM B16A SiR-II TURBO

13.28@106.6mph 2.117 60ft On RE001

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    ^ did you get the full set? i'm just looking to replace the driver front ones

also. LOL i just read about people using 3m window weld to fill in their mounts... seems to be a fairly common "mod",but also pretty ghetto; yet it has nothing but good impressions from it... might give it a try...
    Last edited by UNA91; 21-05-2012 at 04:29 PM.

IF GUNS don't kill people, people kill people does that mean that toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Parts for sale in sale thread. More parts to come in near future

Member Array
    Car:
    '05 Civic
    Ok guys, so I came home all excited about my new T10 LED's that I bought to replace the front parkers and rear number plate lights, got reading my workshop manual and I've discovered that this really isn't a 5 minute job. Workshop manual tells me that to do the fronts, I need to remove the inner guards . . . and by the size of the gap I would have to get my fingers into to do it from the top, I'm guessing this is the truth.

The number plate lights it tells me to remove the lower trim panel . . . which requires removal of the entire hatch trim . . . once again, I have a bad feeling this is true lol. I have found DIY's that say you just slide the housing across, but mine appear to have foam sealant on them (looks factory) which prevents them from sliding, and if its there, I probably want it to stay there yeah?

Thoughts?

The park lights you can access with out having to take off anything. They're just in a really awkward position to twist back in. Getting them out is fairly easy.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Parker easy to do if u have small hands. If they are chunky. You'd probably have no chance. U new to jack up the car remove the wheel trim (not completely) enough to get hand in. Rears, u may be lucky to be able to slide the Parker covers off. Sometimes they're caked on and I've seen people break them trying. Just take a little time and care! Worst scenario, trim will have to come of.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Yeah front parkers u gotta work ur lil puppies and twist it shut. I got chunky hands and its annoying but do able. It's all in the hips. Easy to come off tricky to put back in

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Oh man. Last time I had to change my parkers it took me a good 15 mins. So hard to get to!

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    For the rear number plate lights, i've found the best method without breaking any clips was to remove the entire door trims. If you access it from the outside you may break the housing clips.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    The way i changed my license plate light was I pushed up the housing just to loosen it up cause there is weathering strip around it and over time it gets old and start to stick. Then pry the sides as it is held by clips and it should pop off. Then you can unclip the harness in the housing to access the bulb. Be careful not to let the harness fall into the hole! otherwise you'll have to remove the panels to get it back out lol