Page 1068 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 68568968101810581065106610671068106910701071107811181168 ... LastLast
Results 12,805 to 12,816 of 16607

Thread: EP3 Type R

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3 CTR
    Quote Originally Posted by aRze View Post
    yeh rps said it, tegiwa makes one.
    Gruppe m might have one.. they used to.. dunno bout now.

also, ive seen on the uk type r forums the SFS silicon hose is really popular for the gruppe and it fits really snug too

where do you buy low seat rails for the oem ep3 recaros from?
    Ok cool will hopefully track one of those down too, with the seat rail I'm unusre where you would get those I got mine off Phillip Lee here used, I suppose that you can also try jesse streeter for those too as I believe rps.13 also got his new from there.
    AKA: The Spaniard! +1 Rep me if you find my posts useful.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    How does the lowered drivers position feel? I feel like when i move my seat back a little, the B-pillar becomes a massive blind spot when turning corners due to the angle of our windscreen, and parking front first hard cause you cant see the hood lol
    Last edited by UNA91; 26-05-2012 at 12:15 PM.
    vtak + jrsc = bwwaaaahinneeeee

IF GUNS don't kill people, people kill people does that mean that toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?

Member Array
    Car:
    ED/EG5/EP3/JAZZ
    Quote Originally Posted by UNA91 View Post
    How does the lowered drivers position feel? I feel like when i move my seat back a little, the B-pillar becomes a massive blind spot when turning corners due to the angle of our windscreen, and parking front first hard cause you cant see the hood lol
    I think I need a lower drivers position

I'm 6" and my head shaves the roof sometimes hahah
    161.4KW ATW Tuned By TODA
    EG5 JDM B16A SiR-II TURBO

13.28@106.6mph 2.117 60ft On RE001

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    I have a rear bar for sale, I don't have the lip though.

Moderator Array
    Car:
    s2k,ED,EG
    I guess im not the only one with that problem than =)

Member Array
    Car:
    Ohthatsit
    If u have this problem already, lowering seat will be worse.
    GD3 -> EP3 -> RB3

FS Rays nuts etc

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Haha well I already have trouble getting out of my car if i park near a wall or if a car parks close beside me. I also tend to misjudge my distance from the curb parking front first ever since i snapped my mugen lip (got it fixed tho) and accidentally leave a huge gap lol reverse park ftw
    vtak + jrsc = bwwaaaahinneeeee

IF GUNS don't kill people, people kill people does that mean that toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?

Member Array
    Car:
    Aldi Trolley
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukezen27 View Post
    I think I need a lower drivers position

I'm 6" and my head shaves the roof sometimes hahah
    lol really? haha im 6"2 and i still got heaps of head space, and this is stock rails as well

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Luke drives like and old man with his chin 10cm away from steering wheel! His head actually needs to clear the wind screen!

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3 CTR
    The lowered driving position feels really good, you dont have to angle the steering wheel so high up and it sits nicely aligned with your shoulders. the b pillar issue didnt seem to be any worse than when I had the original rail. When I had the stock rail in I couldnt see the end of the bonnet anyway so its not that much different being able to see less of it now its more about knowing and feeling where the corners of the car is. Im a short ass so they headroom was not an issue but it feels much less lofty now than before.
    AKA: The Spaniard! +1 Rep me if you find my posts useful.

Member Array
    Car:
    ED/EG5/EP3/JAZZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Icebox View Post
    lol really? haha im 6"2 and i still got heaps of head space, and this is stock rails as well
    if it sit back its fine but sometime when get'n into it a lean forward hahah

If OK but I'd like it a little lower

Quote Originally Posted by Nepolian View Post
    Luke drives like and old man with his chin 10cm away from steering wheel! His head actually needs to clear the wind screen!
    i'll kill you George
    161.4KW ATW Tuned By TODA
    EG5 JDM B16A SiR-II TURBO

13.28@106.6mph 2.117 60ft On RE001

Member Array
    Car:
    Aldi Trolley
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukezen27 View Post
    if it sit back its fine but sometime when get'n into it a lean forward hahah

If OK but I'd like it a little lower

hahaha i totally understand what you mean! , you get into it haha, i think Lee (b16a2) has a pair of lowered spoon rails for 200 bucks. ask him and see if his still got them