Page 1001 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 50190195199199899910001001100210031004101110511101 ... LastLast
Results 12,001 to 12,012 of 16607

Thread: EP3 Type R

Member Array
    Car:
    ABA-EP3, LA-EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by Philip Lee View Post
    Pete, do u need a Japanese windows to run that??
    It's actually a virtual machine with Windows in Russian preloaded with the EPC. So will need
    vmware player to use it.

The reason it's setup this way is because the software licence activation is locked down to this virtual machine.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic Type R
    Haha all good Kevin~ : )
    Current: 2012 Alfa Romeo Giulietta QV , 2010 Mitsubishi Evolution X GSR
    Previous: 2009 Mini Cooper S Chilli , 2004 Honda Civic Type R EP3 , 2003 Subaru Impreza WRX

Quote Originally Posted by RPS.13 View Post
    With my whiteline camber bolts, the washer tabs sit the same as the ones picture above, the tab faces inwards. From what I saw, when I installed them the washer can only sit at one position to the bolt i.e. the washer locks the bolt. When you spin it, it will spin the bolt/lobe as well.

My initial camber reading measured at -1.08 (camber tops were maxed out), I forgot to tell the guys at Jax I had the camber bolts. They did a second alignment and got -2.4 out of them.
    Thanks for the reply. My mate spun the bolt around and what do you know... it pushed the top of the hub in, adding neg camber. Stupid jax.

Member Array
    Car:
    Ohthatsit
    Quote Originally Posted by Poeter View Post
    It's actually a virtual machine with Windows in Russian preloaded with the EPC. So will need
    vmware player to use it.

The reason it's setup this way is because the software licence activation is locked down to this virtual machine.
    wow so complicated but worth the efforts i guess.
    GD3 -> EP3 -> RB3

FS Rays nuts etc

Member Array
    Car:
    ABA-EP3, LA-EP3
    it's good to have handy. Smash repairers won't have the excuse that they can't find parts.

This may sound like a strange question, but how many kms do you guys think the rubber on an ep3 clutch pedal would last before it wears out?

I only ask because I had a look at a car on the weekend with very low kays but the clutch pedal rubber was completely worn through. Should I be suspicious?

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Hey guys,

I put my 235/45/17 semi's on today and the rear is scrubbing...I used a mallet and heatgun and rolled the rear guards asmuch as I could so they were nearly flat against the inside of the guard however the rear still scrubs. I'm running Aragosta Coilovers dropped around 1.5-2inches all around. I even stiffened up my ridiculously hard coilovers all the way and it still scrubs.

Alignment for rear:

Camber: -2.62 and -2.34 LH/RH respectively

What else could I do to stop it from scrubbing?> I was thinking about rasing the rear 5mm-10mm and see if it stops rubbing. I am going to a trackday on monday and really don't want it to chew through my new semis

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Also it's mainly the right hand side that's scrubbing the left isn't scrubbing as much...Unforunately I don't have adjustable camber arms either..Not that you would want more than 2.3-.5 of camber anyway.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by Twest View Post
    Also it's mainly the right hand side that's scrubbing the left isn't scrubbing as much...Unforunately I don't have adjustable camber arms either..Not that you would want more than 2.3-.5 of camber anyway.
    It's prob scrubbing on the inside (on your coils itself)

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnassan View Post
    It's prob scrubbing on the inside (on your coils itself)
    No the inside is fine, it's the outside. I can see the mark from where it is scrubbing.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    How are you getting that much camber without adjustable camber arms in the rear?

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Quote Originally Posted by Symphorced View Post
    How are you getting that much camber without adjustable camber arms in the rear?
    I honestly don't know, I'm assuming these aragosta coilovers for the dc5 are somehow causing it to camber more...Even the guy at jax said it was unusual.