Page 1384 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 3848841284133413741381138213831384
Results 16,597 to 16,607 of 16607

Thread: EP3 Type R

Member Array
    Car:
    your mum
    Quote Originally Posted by RenzokukenJ View Post
    Yh should be fn2 > s2k > ep3
    should be polo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>s2k>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>fn2r>ep3r
    connorling, your profile and evidenced by your post tells me alot about what type of feral you are..... all class 'hay'!!!! ps. not your m8....

Member Array
    Car:
    ABA-EP3, LA-EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by ricciardi80 View Post
    Finally i was able to have the steering rack slider replaced. Had the rack regressed as well.
    It has made a big difference. There is no play or slop in the steering anymore, it is alot more direct.
    There is heaps less bump steer and the wheel self centers easier.
    It drives in a straight line nicer as well, without having to adjust the wheel so often.

Got my mechanic to show me the part, it was cracked, basically fell apart in his hands.

It has taken while but finally got to the bottom of it. Just thought id post this up in case anyone else was having the same issues.
    How much did the parts cost and how was the labour cost expensive?

Thanks

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by Poeter View Post
    How much did the parts cost and how was the labour cost expensive?

Thanks
    The part was like $50. I bought it from Tegiwa
    Labour was pretty good too @ $160.
    It does involve taking out the steering rack. Or at least moving it into position where you can get a spanner to change the part. There are a few DIY tutorials on the web, but i wasnt game enough to try.

Hi guys,
    Can anyone tell me what rpm they are doing @100kmph in 6th gear? I'm just trying to figure out what final drive I have.
    Thanks

Hey guys,
    Just wondering if anyone has used depo headlights for their ep3.
    I've found a pair on eBay from US and just have a few questions:
    How are they to install?
    Will it make a difference to the strength of light because they're designed for driver right-hand side or will it be ok to fit to our models?
    Cheers

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by mike-b View Post
    Hi guys,
    Can anyone tell me what rpm they are doing @100kmph in 6th gear? I'm just trying to figure out what final drive I have.
    Thanks
    At 90km/h mine sits just above 3200 RPM. Pretty sure that I have the standard final drive installed.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Civic
    looking to get an EP3 type R opinions on this compares to a b18c7 swapped EG?

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Civic EP3
    installed bc br coilovers on my ep3 last weekend. its currently on no.24 dampening setting (8 from the hardest) all round.
    just wondering what everyone else has theirs set at? im still playing with it to find the best comfort. only down point currently is that my front driver side tyre rubs on slight bumps. if i go stiffer on the front, will it prevent the scrubbing?

also the driver side seems to be slightly lower than passenger side, maybe by like 8-10mm. is that coz of the engine weight being on right hand side?
    any input would be good! thanks!

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Looking for a pre facelift front bumper, pm me.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    i got bc gold coilovers on my ep3, 16 stiffness at front and 24 Back. 24 all around was stiff as f!%@@k

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic
    Does anyone know part numbers for door lock actuators for EP3 (pre-facelift)? My passenger side has stopped working and the drivers side seems to hesitate a little, keen to replace both.
    Intentionally Left Blank