Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

0-100 Times for DC5 R and S?

Does anyone know the 0-100km/h times for these two DC5 models? I've searched everywhere and I can't find anything. Any help appreciated.

from what i can remember both are around the 6.5 second time.
    Last edited by Louis - Type S; 02-11-2007 at 09:30 AM.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Integra DC5
    Well that's wat the stats saids for the AUDM DC5 R.

Anyone got any actual website or fact sheets?

I thought the times (very similar for both cars) are around 7 seconds depending on conditions/track/driver. I think some magazines have reported times in the high sixes to mid 7's.

Member Array
    Car:
    1994 Integra VTi-R
    Quote Originally Posted by Hullabaloo View Post
    I thought the times (very similar for both cars) are around 7 seconds depending on conditions/track/driver. I think some magazines have reported times in the high sixes to mid 7's.
    What, really? My DC2 VTiR does it in the low 7s. :S Strange. I guess it depends on how you test it.
    Torino Red '94 DC2 Integra VTi-R :: 96fwkw @7300rpm & 138fwNm @4100rpm :: 0-100 in 7.3 seconds

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    The offical 0 - 100 time from Honda for the AUDM DC5R is 6.8

Not sure about the S.

s tune Array
    Car:
    99 DC2 sold :(
    I remember reading in a magazine (possibly Motor) a test between DC2R, DC5R & DC5S they were all getting 0-100 in about 6.9 sec although each had quite different characteristics while getting there, was a good read.

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT
    Quote Originally Posted by T-onedc2 View Post
    I remember reading in a magazine (possibly Motor) a test between DC2R, DC5R & DC5S they were all getting 0-100 in about 6.9 sec although each had quite different characteristics while getting there, was a good read.
    that was a downhill straight and they said it was not an accurate 0-100 time because of that - I have actually never seen a sub 7 second time for a dc2 or dc5 tested by an australian magazine. Mid to low 7s is what you normally will see

s tune Array
    Car:
    99 DC2 sold :(
    I stand updated...lol

^agreed

low 7's that is it

any1 who says otherwise is silly
    GTIME > QBALL
    Team lonelydriver #36
    Team Hektik #1
    My Car for sale $5500 pm if interested

I recall the Evo (UK) magazine test of the DC2R, they said with a crazy, clutch burning start, they managed 6.2 seconds.