Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Integra '06 Type S

DC5 Headers, Which is best?

There are many Headers on the market,
    What are the true quality ones that give the most performance???

Please only DC5 there is already a dc2 thread
    Im after the Integra (DC5) Type S "Workshop" Service Manuel. help a brother out

Toda and Maximworks are a very popular header for DC5, very good quality and good gains! I have toda headers and i'm very happy with them

Member Array
    Car:
    09 jazz
    One more point for Toda! never try Maximworks b4, but it seems a bit overprice.

Member Array
    Car:
    murcielago
    toda is good, mugen is good also from what ive herd
    EG5 Powered by DR HONDA
    Tune By: Scott @ Insight Motorsport

QSR Customs

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra '06 Type S
    mugen intakes are shit, so i really dont see there header beeing better than TODA, but if anybody can tell me otherwise, please do it!
    Im after the Integra (DC5) Type S "Workshop" Service Manuel. help a brother out

Quote Originally Posted by EL_DC5 View Post
    mugen intakes are shit, so i really dont see there header beeing better than TODA, but if anybody can tell me otherwise, please do it!
    Well have you tried using the mugen intake with the mugen front bar?

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DC5R
    Hytech Headers and Six Sigma Racing(SSR)/Danny Tran Racing(DTR) headers are very good as well.

Hand made in USA.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5S
    TODA on my car

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Integra Type R AB02
    mugen airbox + mugen front bar + mugen header + mugen N1 ECU + Mugen twinloop = Best combination....best balance....
    But it doesn't meant the best gain.....
    Most output /= best handling
    Mugen and M&M come with cat and toda dun....its not road legal......if you compare the price getting toda + good high flow cat + welding + shipping + labour = price of mugen or M&M anyway....Thats what make me to buy mugen.....
    Last edited by air23box; 02-11-2007 at 08:27 PM.
    Mugen Whore #2

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    All depends on budget too. Not everyone wants to spend over 1k for an exhaust let alone a set of extractors. I believe that TODA has very good gains all round, good response.

But if you are going to have a crappy exhaust dont bother with a good header. Budget for what you can afford. You got $ get TODA and Jap cat back.

Mugen and M&M come with cat and toda dun....its not road legal......if you compare the price getting toda + good high flow cat + welding + shipping + labour = price of mugen or M&M anyway....Thats what make me to buy mugen.....
    This is true, although Toda AU offer a very reasonable price on there cat/mod. Whats the going rate for a set of Maximworks/Mugen headers just out of curiosity? As they are a quality product and u get what u pay for, i.e xforce v's mugen/maximworks/toda etc, And mugen intakes are NOT sh*t when used in the right combination

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by Hullabaloo View Post
    Toda sell a street legal version of the headers now I think. i think it's their race header but modified to include a cat.
    Yeah, Toda race headers eliminates the cat. You can either cut it down to fit one or Toda supplier can fit one up at extra cost of course.