Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Honda CRX
    Thanks man!! will give it a check... n let u know... hehehehe... :P

Cheers
    Any1 has a 2nd hand upper front n rear strut bar for a 88 ef crx for sale ? PM me plz...

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda CRX
    found the connector..which has 2 wires lying beside the ecu... not plugging to anything... which is use to plug the paper clip to test for any error.. b4 i start the test..i dun seem to see any lights on my ecu..as the middle of my ecu is a screw.... currently running a PR3 spoon ecu on my ef7 crx... will tat means the light will be shown on the dash if i start the test ?

Cheers
    Any1 has a 2nd hand upper front n rear strut bar for a 88 ef crx for sale ? PM me plz...

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda CRX
    1 more thing.. if i wanna reset it... where should i unplug ? which plug should i unplug for a few minutes ? n is it located at underneath the driver side fuse box... or underneath the bonnet ? its a 88 ef7 crx...

Cheers

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda CRX
    seems like my ecu does not blink... as there were no light on the ecu... tats wat i think.... but saw blinking on the dash... there were 2 short blink...
    which i think could be oxygen sensor...just wandering how could it be ? as my car onli has 1 02 sensor which is at the collector of the header...where could the other 02 sensor be ? i dun see any other 02 sensor at the corner at the header...

Any helps ?
    Cheers

Member Array
    Car:
    intgera dc2
    Hi I got a integra DC2 95 VtiR can you post all the codes for the ABS system? I got Abs light stays on!!! thanks Fault code 18 and 41
    Last edited by INTEG; 18-07-2007 at 07:33 PM.

I've tried searching all over. I have a Euro spec '89 CRX (import from UK). Could someone help me with finding this blue plug. The ECU, PM7, has the light on it, so I can read the faults from there, however can't find the plug to bridge the cables with a paper clip.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated as I've been searching for this for 3 days now.

Member Array
    Car:
    doorstop
    U dont need to find the blue plug,no need to short anything out on your PM7,just turn the ignition on & watch the LED on the ECU for codes,easy.

Thanks dude. Ok, so when I flicked the key over to "ON" there's one very quick flash. Would you know if that is normal or is that reporting an o2 sensor problem? =\
    Thanks in advanced.

EDIT; Forgot to add, with my car having the Euro PM7 ECU, it has a manual idle mixture adjustment clipped onto the side of the ECU.
    Last edited by sid; 24-08-2007 at 07:39 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    doorstop
    Your ecu is telling u it has no fault codes to report,everything is fine.

If it continually blinks once at u with a short pause between each blink,that is an O2 fault,but one short blink is situation normal.

Now can we please let this thread die peoples(no disrespect to author,it was good for its time)

Bigger & badder thread to answer every question u ever thought of

Click Here

Maybe author can make reference to it in first post,huh ben.

Hey guy
    i need help here

Code 5 (MAP), do i just change the sensor

recovering.... Array
    Car:
    Nicole
    Quote Originally Posted by Phuong1987 View Post
    Hey guy
    i need help here

Code 5 (MAP), do i just change the sensor

maybe try reset the Ecu and re test b4 u just into conclusion...

and amke sure its 5 not 14

5 = _ _ _ _ _

14 = ____ - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by |N| View Post
    maybe try reset the Ecu and re test b4 u just into conclusion...

and amke sure its 5 not 14

5 = _ _ _ _ _

14 = ____ - - - -
    Yeh i just did that, reset the ecu and i try testing it again, blink 5 times