Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6131415161718 LastLast
    Hi, I have a Honda Civic 1.5L GL 92 Engine D15B7, for the life of me I cannot find the two wire connector. Looking at the pictures at the beginning of this post, I can see the brown and grey connectors but no green covers and no blue connectors? Are they in a different place on this car?

Green block gangster Array
    Car:
    twin GX160's
    passangers floor well near the ECU

Hi ECU-MAN, I have moved the passenger carpet out the way, and unbolted the ECU from its brackets and nothing absolutely no sign of the connector or the green housing? Could it be possible my car has no service connector?

helo ECU-MAN, I'm driving a 1993 honda civic eg9 ferio, my cheklight is always on when I am driving and I have used your checklist and this is what i get, 1.(O2A-oxygen sensor #1)
    3. (MAP-manifold absolute pressure sensor) 41.(Primary oxygen sensor heater)
    43.(Fuel supply system)(PS 3. and 5. are they the same? as both are stated manifold absolute pressure sensor)
    But before I had done these checks on the ECU, I had visited my mech and after checking it, he advise he advised me that I need to change a HondataS300. Please advise.

Member Array
    Car:
    your mum
    can anyone tell me where is that checking connector on a prelude 93, thanks

Member Array
    Car:
    ek4ar / dc5
    can any1 help me with a code 22 ?? i have a eg6 b18cr....

CEL comes on after first vtec and then vtec doesnt engage anymore after CEL comes on....what should i do?? thanks

Member Array
    Car:
    1994 DC2 integra VTI-R
    Is code 3 and 5 supposed to be the same? or is it just a typo?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    95 EG5 VTi
    hey there, thanks for the great detailed write-up. i'm new to hondas so just wanted to ask a couple Q's that i couldn't find answered in the other pages.
    after pulling the carpet back i instantly found 2 connectors hanging there. one with 3 connectors and one with 2 connectors.

on my 95 EG5 civic the 2 connector wires are black and brown? is this correct?
    and is it supposed to be re-connected back to something once you reset the ecu, or just leave it dangling like i found it?

thanks
    Last edited by dm0r; 27-01-2011 at 07:19 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    B18EG|EG6|EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by davoh View Post
    can any1 help me with a code 22 ?? i have a eg6 b18cr....

CEL comes on after first vtec and then vtec doesnt engage anymore after CEL comes on....what should i do?? thanks
    I'm getting this also in my eg5 B18C2...tried resetting ecu, topping up oil...still occurs so im guessing theres a problem with the switch? Or i'm losing pressure elsewhere? any ideas?
    My EG5 build
    "Try to move in with a hot easy gurl. I've got a mate who does his house mate when he gets drunk. This way you can cure some of the loneliness and also save $$$ on prosties. Just remember to act like nothings happened the next day because if you get attached your laterz mate."

Car:
    twin GX160's
    check out this diagnostic link for code 22

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69220

Member Array
    Car:
    jdm b16a civic
    if my light beeps once and then 7 times, would that be the vechile speed sensor fault??

Car:
    twin GX160's
    yes, or the VSS wiring