Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast
    does anyone know what code 68 is?

Member Array
    Car:
    boosted dc2...
    hey ecu man, great info!

just put a jdm type r p73 ecu into my b18c block / type r head. comming up with a code 23 - knock sensor, and a code 20 - eletrical load detector.

the knock sensor isnt a drama, just have to resolder the two internal wires back to its base, but i have no idea where the eletrical load detector is, or how to fix it.

any help is much apreciated. Thanks
    Boosted Integra underway!

Member Array
    Car:
    doorstop
    Quote Originally Posted by spardikis
    hey ecu man, great info!

just put a jdm type r p73 ecu into my b18c block / type r head. comming up with a code 23 - knock sensor, and a code 20 - eletrical load detector.

the knock sensor isnt a drama, just have to resolder the two internal wires back to its base, but i have no idea where the eletrical load detector is, or how to fix it.

any help is much apreciated. Thanks
    ELD exists in the bottom of the main under hood fuse box.Its a current transformer that informs the ecu of the total elec load being drawn by the car.
    I dont have one in my crx,so i didnt hook it up to the ecu,& i still get code 20 all the time but CEL does not stay on.
    ECU-MAN reckons no adverse effects from this set up,& i dont seem to be having any,but only done 90kms so far.....

Green block gangster Array
    Car:
    twin GX160's
    yeah dude

dont worry about the ELD

it will be ok

Member Array
    Car:
    boosted dc2...
    also im about to get a hondata and tune. the s200 unit. should i worry about fixing the knock sensor? or do these units not utilies them?

thanks again guys
    Boosted Integra underway!

Green block gangster Array
    Car:
    twin GX160's
    you should be able to disable it with hondata

Member Array
    Car:
    1999 EM1 Civic VTi-R
    aaaaaaaaarhhhhhhhh i cant find it in my EM1, there is a brown plug plugged into a black box that says GME Relay or somthing, other then that there is not a green plug with 2 pin connector !!!!! i even pulled out my glove box just to look for it ffs

EDIT: uness its behind all the aircon shit then im really

Member Array
    Car:
    doorstop
    Quote Originally Posted by Micko
    aaaaaaaaarhhhhhhhh i cant find it in my EM1, there is a brown plug plugged into a black box that says GME Relay or somthing, other then that there is not a green plug with 2 pin connector !!!!! i even pulled out my glove box just to look for it ffs

EDIT: uness its behind all the aircon shit then im really
    Is this a stock VTiR with stock ecu?

Usually a blue 2 pin plug clipped into a green holder with another 3,4 or 5 pin plug next to it.Usually directly below the passenger air vent.

If your really desperate just cut the SCS wire coming out of ecu

C7 on OBD2a(plugs on ecu seperated by a space)
    A10 on OBD2b(plugs all side by side)

extend it to a switch & run a ground wire to other pole of switch,& switch on instead of having to short a connector.

SCS is usually a brown wire(sometimes with a stripe) trace it from ecu to find the connector.

Member Array
    Car:
    1999 EM1 Civic VTi-R
    yes it is Stock ECU/Stock Car CRXer, thank you for the information... i know what plug your talking about its just not on the left side of the passenger foot wall so i will check near the centre console.. i shall have a look later today and get back to you,.
    Thanks

hey guyz, was tryng to do the ecu test yesterday but had no luck in finding the green holder with 2 blue plugs, all i found was 2 blue plugs hanging loose but didnt have the brown and green wire, but instead one plug has 2 wires black and brown and the other had 3wires light blue, brown and pink. would the blue plug with black and brown be the one im looking for? if it is..
    just wondering why would it be hangin loose and could i still use it to perform the ecu test, or are my plugs just located in a completely different location,
    thanx
    zhong's products

Quote Originally Posted by khOa`
    hey guyz, was tryng to do the ecu test yesterday but had no luck in finding the green holder with 2 blue plugs, all i found was 2 blue plugs hanging loose but didnt have the brown and green wire, but instead one plug has 2 wires black and brown and the other had 3wires light blue, brown and pink. would the blue plug with black and brown be the one im looking for? if it is..
    just wondering why would it be hangin loose and could i still use it to perform the ecu test, or are my plugs just located in a completely different location,
    thanx
    its the plug with 2 wires on it. Use this guide the same way....

so use that plug for the test?? kool thanx
    zhong's products