Looking for some advice on the b16 engine

Hi Guys,
    I am new to the honda scene and I would like to find out some information about the B16. I am looking at using this engine with the 2 Litre B20 block in a sports sedan race car. I want to know how hard it would be to find a dummy set up for this engine to start jigging up the cat to suit. Something like a block, head, sump and gearbox case. They could all be scrap metal as I it will only be to fit it all up in the car. Does anyone know of someone thats blown an engine etc? If you have some information on Honda workshops or enthusiasts in brisbane please let me know. My email is runningcorey@optusnet.com.au
    Thanks in advance
    Corey

Member Array
    Car:
    BREEZE
    Hi Corey,

You may find this link useful regarding your query about b16 engines

http://www.rawmetalcorp.com.au

please do not hesitate to contact me for any further info.

Email sent too mate,

Cheers,
    Anton Chigurh
    part time potato

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    Quote Originally Posted by Vvvtec View Post
    Hi Corey,

You may find this link useful regarding your query about b16 engines

http://www.rawmetalcorp.com.au

please do not hesitate to contact me for any further info.

Email sent too mate,

Cheers,
    Anton Chigurh
    Most professional reply in ozhonda's history.
    Mate my bbk cost more than your Honda.
    -Amant02

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    Quote Originally Posted by Xauterus View Post
    Hi Guys,
    I am new to the honda scene and I would like to find out some information about the B16. I am looking at using this engine with the 2 Litre B20 block in a sports sedan race car. I want to know how hard it would be to find a dummy set up for this engine to start jigging up the cat to suit. Something like a block, head, sump and gearbox case. They could all be scrap metal as I it will only be to fit it all up in the car. Does anyone know of someone thats blown an engine etc? If you have some information on Honda workshops or enthusiasts in brisbane please let me know. My email is runningcorey@optusnet.com.au
    Thanks in advance
    Corey
    Your best bet is probably to join some of the Honda sales Facebook groups, maybe post a WTB ad. Those groups are full of aids but there are a ton of people on them, someone's bound to have what you want.
    -ZAMMIN-

"I know who you are, and I know if I make a formal complaint Mr. Benjamin will have to roll over and give me all your details"
    - Integra-GSi 19/11/2015

Member Array
    Car:
    DECF28R & JB627
    B20 second best in market atm
    SSpamily