Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: EP3R Insurance

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EP3 Civic Type R

EP3R Insurance

Hey guys just wondering how much you ep3r owners are paying for insurance? and who you are insured with? I'm under 25 so just wondering if insurance is going to be alot seein the car is imported. I've already checked with NRMA and theres no way they are insuring an ep3 thanks for the help!!

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic
    Just car insurance will insure EP3, you'll need to contact them for a quote as your circumstances (postcode you live, driving history etc) will be different to others. AFAIK the insurance for EP3 is a lot better than for other imports.

You'll need an Aust. compliant alarm/ immobiliser to be covered for theft of any import with JCI (possibly all insurers, I'm not sure).
    Intentionally Left Blank

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    I'd try Shannon's first.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    FYI you'll find that all companies will want you to have a garage and 3 point immobiliser, aust standard ofcourse. Shannons and just cars are on par. Alternatively try Vigil and Dawes. Depending on you age and record i'd still be expecting 1.5 - 2k easy.

Hope this helps!

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    spoke to shannons and just car before ordering car to get an idea and shannons were about $300 more a yr but excess was only $750 as opposed to $1800 with just car and also shannons were will to insure an 05 for $34k. will be calling them when car arrives.

also try famous

oh man. Mine one costs me around $1200 (Just Car).

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    samsung001, do you have a vehicle access with just car?

Quote Originally Posted by typercivic View Post
    samsung001, do you have a vehicle access with just car?

Yes. I do have

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    i tried shannons because i didn't want to have a vehicle access...just car said $1200 just vehicle access on top of other excesses.

I'm with Just Car for $1308.00 per annum, agreed value of $28,000 but i have to pay an ass load of excess if i crash it.

Im using Shannon, and Im paying $ 1300 a year with normal excess but then im over 25....

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EP3 Civic Type R
    thanks everyone for the input! i just got a pretty decent quote from Just Car..Excess would be 1,700 and 1,661 annual premium. Can anyone vouch for Just Car as a good insurer??