Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    i dont mean to shit ster but, so wait u beat a s2000? lmaoo and i dont see Bling or JDM aswell, i think the car is yukk, u fuked up a good car, dude u talk shit man i bet u didnt even do anything to the car engine wise if anything maybe made it worse than wat it was...

Hey ken, how long did ur conversion take?
    u gonna tell us mate or ignore???? another rice boy and proud of it on the raod!! ahhahaa and TAKING SUM1 elses credit for the car! another gembel! aka pervin lol shame on you boy

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    Fuk_Rice, grow up a little.

Ken didn't do the conversion himself he bought it with the conversion done. Is it that hard to read? Seems like you signed on here for one reason only judging by your 1 post count.
    Got a question? Check out the FAQ - http://www.ozhonda.com/go/faq

your contradicting yourself by saying you dont mean to 'shit ster'.... i see no constructive critisim in your post at all.
    フジタエンジニアリング

i cant belive u said that u beat a s2000 wat were u racing a L plater, or a old person? maybe got a engine change [88crx engine non vtec] and converted to auto..lol s2000's r extreamly fast man, am i right? there very quik cars stock standard, i saw 1 race a s14 and it rapped it like nuthing, and s14 go pretty goodd... plus people are saying the previous owners sold the car becoz it was shit... BTW who sprayed ur front bar and bonnet????????????

Member Array
    Car:
    ek
    sorry for this question..im kinda a newbie.. can someone explain which car this engine comes from.. the H22A isert the Prelude VtiR..?
    12.949 @ 107.71mph
    2.063 60ft on Advan AD08
    EKK20A 142.9kw on 98ron

its not called stance if you're on spacers..

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    Yupp.....prelude vti-r
    Got a question? Check out the FAQ - http://www.ozhonda.com/go/faq

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic
    Oh god i am chasing this H22a for long!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    where did you get it from?!
    and how much?!?! with wiring, loom, gearbox?

about half yr ago, i was looking for this engine for my 89 prelude H22a engine swap
    but it's too rare to get even from the auction in japan.

would you mind to tell me how many sec for the 0-100? 0-400?

good luck with this~

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 vti-s
    guys, i did a h22a conversion into my accord myself with the help of an auto electrician friend ( wiring) in my garage.

I got the complete half cut for $3200 from adelaide jap wreckers www.adelaidejap.com.au they are really good guys to deal with, i would recommend them to anyone.

As i said the cut was complete so it came with wiring, loom, ecu , LSD gearbox, drive shafts etc etc etc. Yoy could actually put a battery in it and turn it over or switch on the electronic climate control lolz.

I can tell you that my accord can do 0-100 in a low 6 second time. I have a phone vid of the speedo while doing it. yet to qtr mile it. Hoping for a 14 something.

Member Array
    Car:
    EK1 CXi
    sounds like a ripper
    on ya