Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Evo7

Wheel nut for DC2R size

Hey guys, does anyone know what is the size for the DC2R stock wheel nuts? The thread 1.25 or 1.5? Is it 22mm, 25mm or 50mm in length? And any idea for the diameter?

Member Array
    Car:
    Rachel & Renee
    1.5 =]
    Coup De Grace / Rachel

Built by Backyard Performance
    JDMyard / Autobarn Bankstown / Accurate Brake and Clutch Lidcombe / Performance Exhaust Northmead

Member Array
    Car:
    Evo7
    wat abt the length? i dont want it to stick out of the rims.

Ozhonda Supporter Array
    Car:
    MV Agusta F4
    Put it this way. On a stock rim the "long" style lug nuts will stick out a bit. If you don't want them sticking out then go for the "short" type.

But please, do not use these aftermarket alloy 'cone' seated lug nuts on the 'bowl' seated Oem wheels. The mating surface area is very much decreased and I would be afraid of running in to serious problems. I have observed this on my car and have reverted back to my Oem lug nuts.

For the minute bit of weight saving and safety. I would not bother.
    Deano.

Member Array
    Car:
    Evo7
    well, i m looking for the short type of lug nuts. wanted to purchase it from maxhondapower here. most of the people here are selling the long types. so how short are the short types supposed to be? 22mm in length?

Member Array
    Car:
    Rachel & Renee
    just get the rays short nuts lol dont get extended they sit how the stock ones would sit
    Coup De Grace / Rachel

Built by Backyard Performance
    JDMyard / Autobarn Bankstown / Accurate Brake and Clutch Lidcombe / Performance Exhaust Northmead

Member Array
    Car:
    Evo7
    other than rays......?

Member Array
    Car:
    Evo7
    Does the JDM wheel nut fit a AUDM wheel?

Quote Originally Posted by DLO01 View Post
    Put it this way. On a stock rim the "long" style lug nuts will stick out a bit. If you don't want them sticking out then go for the "short" type.

But please, do not use these aftermarket alloy 'cone' seated lug nuts on the 'bowl' seated Oem wheels. The mating surface area is very much decreased and I would be afraid of running in to serious problems. I have observed this on my car and have reverted back to my Oem lug nuts.

Listen to this wise man

I see too many ppl using rays lugs on stock dc2r wheels

they are not made for each other....

Member Array
    Car:
    Evo7
    so what brand of lug nuts can anyone reccomend other than ray's as they are the cone type and are not suitable for the stock dc2r rims.

stock oem nuts =)

Member Array
    Car:
    A piece of shit
    Quote Originally Posted by DLO01 View Post

Couldn't have said it better myself.