Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789
    Member Array
    Car:
    EG5 & SF5
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    I went to spotlight the other day & i couldnt find that exact dylon dye in that little tin. i think they may have changed the packaging. is this the right one now? -----> http://www.dylon.co.uk/products/dyes...vet-black.html
    dont use that.
    me and my cousin decided to give it a shot aswell BUT FAILED.
    we used that new packaging product of theirs.
    i tried doing mine like how the DIY write up. (failed)
    cousin used a drum soaked it over night. (failed)

when it was wet it looked awesome, once dried up it looks the same as old LOLs

we ended up using like 10packets but failed. luckily we got dicounts or else gg.
    -=[BLACK Dc2]=-

EXE TRACK DAY 2014 PB 1:37.0

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Del Sol
    yer i used that packet & it was crap. my dad got me some "Gold Cross Fabric Dye High Temp" & the sh*t is GANGSTA! you can see the colour change as you put it on. just gotta give it a good wipe down after. I used two 10g bottles.

Member Array
    Car:
    EG5 & SF5
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    yer i used that packet & it was crap. my dad got me some "Gold Cross Fabric Dye High Temp" & the sh*t is GANGSTA! you can see the colour change as you put it on. just gotta give it a good wipe down after. I used two 10g bottles.
    is that a Pharmacy brand LOLs
    -=[BLACK Dc2]=-

EXE TRACK DAY 2014 PB 1:37.0

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CIVIC EG HATCH 1993
    cann u please post up red resultss PLEASEEE
    -never underestimate the power of dual carb

Member Array
    Car:
    EK1 Sedan
    Dont do red, it doesnt work! I've tried it, the colour doesnt fully soak in and it looks crap - can post pics if need be haha!
    Not putting miles on your built cars is like not having sex with your girlfriend so she'll be more desirable to her next boyfriend.

Member Array
    Car:
    FD2 N/A what?
    Nice job.

I'm planning to dye my carpet blue but am staying away from the Dylon stuff...wasn't great the first time

cant you just soak the carpet in that white king bleach stuff to get the carpet white to dye red? my mum was using the regular strength stuff to clean the grooves of the tiles which have turned black over time. i decided to help her out and they ended up dying parts of my jeans that touched the bleach into white. ill probably try dye my floor mats red first but itll be a while so dont be expecting any pictures soon xD

Member Array
    Car:
    EK1 Sedan
    Bleach recks the fibers of the carpet, i asked about this too haha
    Not putting miles on your built cars is like not having sex with your girlfriend so she'll be more desirable to her next boyfriend.

Nice work. I like it. Someone needs to do some tie dyed S2000 carpet for effect. Someone needs dark blue or something that is not available...yet. I have Red ....with holes so the dye effect won't help there.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Eg Civic
    This sounds really good, I think i'll give it a crack in the next couple of weeks.

- Sorry guys, no extreme colours

Member Array
    Car:
    92 eh sedan b16
    anyone got pictures of there red? i like the white king idea, get it white first then red. will it melt the plastic of the interior if it gets on it?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda
    Please tell me would you make more to sell?

hc Floor Scales
    Last edited by stoudtLion; 21-10-2013 at 07:19 PM.