Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    volt stabiliser avoids any electrical damages in the case of current or voltage instability. It is the same as any electrical devices that you have at home. Some people use volt stabiliser to avoid their electrical devices such as computers, plasma TV from being damaged internally from the short circuit or from voltage instability.
    Volt instability is definitely one of many sources that damages electrical devices.

Also, changing your battery to dry battery will also help reduce the likely chance of voltage instability

hope that helps

Save you money..

Member Array
    Car:
    91 eg5 b16a
    Quote Originally Posted by 02gzm View Post
    You will notice the difference if you have really bad wiring throughout your car. Otherwise, yea you'll probably only notice the brighter, more stable headlights.
    Even just 1 wire.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic FD1, Impreza, GE6
    Well it made a diff in my car.drive a fd1 and anotha fren drive fd1 2.without him knowing abt the volt stab,he's response....how come ur car has a better low down kik?and also my car get an extra 50kms out the fuel both of us uses 98

Member Array
    Car:
    B16A EG Civic
    ^^^ A volt stabiliser would hardly do anything to a new car as all the wiring is new. Your FD1 is prob just in better condition.

Member Array
    Car:
    Ek
    just bling for me little blue unit with blue lights sittin in your engine bay

Member Array
    Car:
    91 eg5 b16a
    Quote Originally Posted by 02gzm View Post
    ^^^ A volt stabiliser would hardly do anything to a new car as all the wiring is new. Your FD1 is prob just in better condition.
    Exactly! Old wires ftl!

Member Array
    Car:
    91 eg5 b16a
    I totally understand that.So theoretically it shouldn't do anything but mine did...like I said it's hard to notice now cause after the first couple if not first drive your use to your new car feeling.That's why I wrote the review of mine strait away when it was fresh in my mind and I didn't question what difference it made.Now I wouldn't know but if I disconnected it and drove it I know there will be a difference.

I changed all my 12 year old grounding wires but I know there must be a dodgy one somewhere because I've had electrical problems but I doubt I will ever find it.So this unit helped my problem.

I was in 2 minds for ages if I should buy it or not.I'm glad I give things a go cause it was a great benefit to my car.

Member Array
    Car:
    EG Si Hatchie
    i upgraded my engine earth straight to my battery and noticed a difference. for 1m of 4ga and some connectors i would recommend anyone with a older car do it. i believe i did make my car feel different. not more power but just more agile
    Is this the end of my car modding days? Buying a house says so...

Member Array
    Car:
    Fn2 type r
    I have an amp and a sub, and i feel like my fn2R is lacking respose when i press the accelerator pedal. Can this be because my soundsystem is consuming alot of electricity? will the stabilizer help this or it will have no effect because its a new car
    Triangular exhaust

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by sitta View Post
    I have an amp and a sub, and i feel like my fn2R is lacking respose when i press the accelerator pedal. Can this be because my soundsystem is consuming alot of electricity? will the stabilizer help this or it will have no effect because its a new car
    Turn off your soundsystem and see if it improves. If it does, you need either a higher rated alternator, or a better battery. Voltage stabilisers won't do much...
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    B20 Del Sol
    Quote Originally Posted by ATSE View Post
    Good for paper weight.

On a serious note.. the only thing i noticed was a slight improvement in audio (less noise)... but thats it.
    yeah bruh same shit with meself, nothing else