Newcomer Array
    Car:
    panda!

Honda Jazz Engine Swap

hey, plz out there

i'm looking to have n engine swap on my 04 jazz, i've read around n seems like i can't have a b or h engine cause its illegal due to the fact that its older than the car. would a k20 engine take alot of effort to put in? n would i need a neew gear box for it?? how much Kw would i get out of it with toda cams and intake round how much would i be looking at??

Member Array
    Car:
    Rachel & Renee
    expensive lol
    Coup De Grace / Rachel

Built by Backyard Performance
    JDMyard / Autobarn Bankstown / Accurate Brake and Clutch Lidcombe / Performance Exhaust Northmead

how deep are your pocket is the question

Member Array
    It can & has been done...

Sure recipe for a rocket...

You won't be able to use your existing gearbox, you will require the donor engines (K20 DC5 or EP3 etc) gear box, axles and so forth.

To my knowledge Hasport or Innovative don't sell a mount kit (correct me if wrong), so they would have to be custom made, or a bit or possibly a bit of mix & matching (EP3 or DC5) mounts with some custom work.

Another option is the R18 engine/gearbox but again I'm unaware of any off the shelf mount kits available.

I'm no expert on this topic, so speak to some of the traders in your area.

Hope I helped....

Here's some inspiration ITB's too....

Be special, do a EP3 K20A and Gbox hahahaha =P
    Toda Racing AU | Shen * Speed Works | Jesse Streeter

Ozhonda Subscriber Array
    Car:
    RX450h / RB3
    if you are in Sydney just contact Top One 95998965 he just finish put a K20A engine in yellow JAZZ with full MUGEN bodykit, if I'm not mistaken I think one of JDMyard customer or friend

PLEASE REMEMBER make sure you have a lot of spare cash

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    panda!
    whats dat blue shaft across the open velocity stacks infront of the rocker cover

TRIPLE OG Array
    Car:
    b18c crx/that's
    fuel rail..... and wouldnt u want a filter on the stacks, especially if pointed to front of gap where bonnet is?
    www.lozzz.com - car spotting, food and other random crap from Japan

Nah, cause its restrictive Lawz XD
    Toda Racing AU | Shen * Speed Works | Jesse Streeter

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5
    it will be alot faster, a stock jazz is around 63kw atw, a k20a2 pulls about 12Xkw atw

hasport sells the engine mount kit, but you will need to do alot of custom work to make it all work, things like custom header, intake manifold "if you want to run a/c" , drive shafts, cut chassis. a real dogey and budget job wills et you around $15-20k