Honda Odyssey, parking Brake and brake lamp warning light are on

Recently I just have noticed the "Parking Brake" indicator (light) goes on, and "Brake Lamp" indicator (light) stay on as well,(i.e both lights are red) with my Hona Odyssey 2000 2.3 L , 7 seater car.

I checked the fluid level in master cylinder (reservoir), and it was low , little bit above min level , I added fluid till to the max level, but both light still are on.

Park brake arm (pedal) is all the way off and its switch isn't stuck.

The wires that are going into the side (not to the cap) of master cylinder lid are not pinched, and it looks in good condition.

Any though what might be a problem ?

not 100% sure for yr Odyssey but experienced on my 92 Accord before. the computer detected rear brake lights current is abnormal then warning light shown on dash. that means may be one of the bulb already gone or going to blow. last time i wait for 2 weeks then one of the bulb gone. just my 2 cents

that means may be one of the bulb already gone or going to blow
    Is there any internal fuse that might cause this problem, because I could not find one in the fuse compartment

fm my experience, nothing related to fuse. the bulb itself caused the high current which trigger the warning light. again its only my experience and mechanic advice on 92 Accord

It was brake light bulb burned out, which causes two "Parking Brake" indicator (light) goes on, and "Brake Lamp" indicator (light) stay on as well.

When I replaced it with the new one everything now is fine

Member Array
    Car:
    Odyssey RA1 sooo old
    obviously i m too late for this convo,

but i have a 95 odyssey(model went from 95 till late 99/early 2000 i think) and in the owners manual it says exactly that,

when light bulb blown those lights will indicate that it needs replacing.

the wonders you will find when u read the manual. (found out a few nifty things myself)

when light bulb blown those lights will indicate that it needs replacing.
    I will check the user manual again, but under which category of the your user manual's index you find that ? then I can trace mine most properly it is similar.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    97 lude
    it happens with my honda legend 1989 asa well!! so i should try this method?