Newcomer Array
    Car:
    1991 Honda city import

Need D13c honda city engine or info

I own a 1991 city import and need an engine the code is D13c. I have had no luck finding one so far, I did find that the honda civic breeze was sold between 1991-93 had a 1.3ltr motor code D13b, Does anybody know if it would fit my city? Or where i could find parts to rebuild my motor. Thanks

Member Array
    Car:
    HRV RU5
    goodluck tryin to find parts buddy!
    i got the same car and engine model. City-GG
    most parts are on the Yahoo Auctions Japan. but i've never had the courage to explore and bid on stuff there. apparently there are 3rd-Party bidders that will bid for you, and ofcourse at a fee! im actually tryin to look for a 2nd hand alternator and sussy. but checkout Yahoo Auctions Japan, you'll definitely need the page translated tho.
    godspeed!
    "king kong, ain't got sh*t on me"..... denzel washington - training day

Member Array
    Car:
    '92 EG Civic VTi
    The D13B is the carby variant, it's slow and crappy. Best to fit a D15/16 in, won't need much custom work and it'll go much better

Although, if you do want the D13c Turbo you could source one from Japan like rocky_b said. I'd personally take the easier option of getting a new motor fitted...could cost you less to get it done. Probably pick up an engine package for less than 500 now.

Member Array
    Car:
    eg civic SIR B1
    lol, yes it will need alot of custom work. the bellhouse pattern is complety different, not to mention other things, just ask me, i did it.