Page 1 of 62 12341151 ... LastLast

Member Array
    Car:
    Public Transport / Foot
    type s from k20z to ur euro thats AWSOME will it rev higher if use this block ?

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury
    Quote Originally Posted by felixd View Post
    type s from k20z to ur euro thats AWSOME will it rev higher if use this block ?
    from what the guys in the US are doing, they seem to make max power around 6800-7100rpm... so keeping my 7400 rev limit should still be fine

looking forword til you finished the project. interesting what type of cam you using and where did you get your head from. i want to do this for a long time, just can't make up my mind. nice job

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury
    im going to trial a set of ITR cams and see how they go...

i got the head from a guy in the US on K20A.org

heres some updated pics, i finished porting and polishing the throttle body, its now 68mm at the pipe inlet, 64.5mm at the narrowest, and 66mm at the rear...

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    How much is it to bore the throttle body?
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

awesome! I'll be keeping an eye on this thread

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronng View Post
    How much is it to bore the throttle body?
    i purchased a throttle body off a J32A3 (2004 Acura TL)... theyre already DBW and they are direct bolt on (apart from having to weld up the idle bypass on the RBC)... stock they are 64mm (compared to K24A3s 60mm) which is an increase of about 12ccm

i bored mine out a lil more (especially on the intake side) and polished it myself... the stock surface was fairly rough, but as you can see now, its very smooth...

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Is the throttle actuator the same or compatible with the one used on the K24A3? I am hoping that it runs off the same voltage as the Euro's throttle actuator.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronng View Post
    Is the throttle actuator the same or compatible with the one used on the K24A3? I am hoping that it runs off the same voltage as the Euro's throttle actuator.
    ive done a few electrical tests and it seems to be the exact same mechanism... worst comes to worse, i can actually swap the drive motor and hall effect sensors out of my 60mm TB into the J32s...

ill confirm my results in a few weeks when i get a chance to swap them over...

Quote Originally Posted by EUR003act View Post
    i purchased a throttle body off a J32A3 (2004 Acura TL)... theyre already DBW and they are direct bolt on (apart from having to weld up the idle bypass on the RBC)... stock they are 64mm (compared to K24A3s 60mm) which is an increase of about 12ccm

i bored mine out a lil more (especially on the intake side) and polished it myself... the stock surface was fairly rough, but as you can see now, its very smooth...
    how much did you get the tb bore? how was the job, will they able to bore it to 70mm?

thank you