Busted headlight?

Does anybody know how to change or open the headlight in the front of my Euro Lux?

I noticed that one of my lights are out. Its that very dim yellowish colour light that sits on the outside edge of the light if that makes sense...They are s'pose to come on when your normal headlights are on. They don't exactly do anything, but it looks kinda stupid when one of them are on and one is off.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks.

Member Array
    Car:
    Public Transport
    if you look around the headlight, there are silver clips that hold the clear cover of the headlight piece, i think there are two on the top and two underneath between the bottom of the headlight and the front bumper. release the clips and the lens comes off, then giving you access to the screws holding up the bumper to get it off. it's easier to use needle nose pliers or something to grip the clips while unscrewing the screws holding up the bumper sides to both front fenders located at the top corners of the bumper on either side in the wheel well. As for the entire headlight assembly, there are screws from the back and outer sides of thepieces to unscrew. Don't forget to unscrew the bulb from the back of the headlights and remove the corner lamps(one screw on each side visible from overhead)by sliding them forward.

URL: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_do_you...ght_and_bumper

Google IT supports best friend

if this doesn't help... try your manual book for your car lor
    Last edited by mars_panas; 18-07-2008 at 10:44 AM.

That is for accord 94. Mine is 04 Euro....?

My main concern is that i see people talking about moisture getting into their lights. So I'm assuming the entire light is some sealed unit....

Member Array
    Car:
    Public Transport
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken-f View Post
    That is for accord 94. Mine is 04 Euro....?

My main concern is that i see people talking about moisture getting into their lights. So I'm assuming the entire light is some sealed unit....
    ohh mis-read haha yeah for euros not sure... have you tried your lEuro manual book??

yeah i heard that as well if you don't seal it tightly you can get moisture inside it...

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    You take off the clips in the wheel well liner, peel it back a bit, reach in and turn the parker light socket anti-clockwise. Then you'll be able to pull it out with ZERO resistance. If there is, turn it a bit more and be careful not to nudge the bulb off the socket and get it stuck in the headlight. Put the new bulb on, turn your lights on to test that it is working. Turn the lights off, and put the whole thing back in, turn clockwise to lock and put the liner and clips back on.

Be careful not to break the clips.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Awesome. I'll give that a go. Thanks heaps.

I've checked the bulb now, but the filament inside the bulb is still intact and not broken. So i switched the 2 bulbs over, and then. both of them didn't work. So i thought...maybe its something else. So then i put them back, and now both don't work....what could this mean?

Member Array
    Car:
    RA109 / BGP001
    that you fkt up big time. why dont you come over and let me help you.

I wanna see what the EXPERT says first. haha.

Where are you aaron!?

I'm thinking getting these Raybrig R130
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...ghlight=parker

Would i be right in just buying these? Or is something else causing my bulbs to blow?
    Last edited by Ken-f; 18-07-2008 at 05:40 PM.

My LED parkers finally came today, and they work! Thanks for your help.
    Last edited by Ken-f; 28-07-2008 at 05:01 PM.