Newcomer Array
    Car:
    97 Honda Integra VTiR

Lower stock seat

I was just wondering if it was passable? I am tall and mt head touches my roof. I have a 97 dc2 with a sun roof. Will a set of Recaro's or some Bride seats do the trick or can I lower my stock seats?

you can lowwer your stock seats with lower or ultra low seat rails.
    look at bride , sparco and recaro for these brands of seat rails. cost about 300 a pair i think

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5
    sorry to revive a dead thread but I've got a similar issue, I bang my head on the ceiling going over bumps at speed and am wanting to know if I can lower the stock seats in my DC5 (not a type r)

Will low or ultra low seat rails from bride or sparco be compatible/fit without any difficulties??

Quote Originally Posted by Devine View Post
    sorry to revive a dead thread but I've got a similar issue, I bang my head on the ceiling going over bumps at speed and am wanting to know if I can lower the stock seats in my DC5 (not a type r)

Will low or ultra low seat rails from bride or sparco be compatible/fit without any difficulties??
    http://www.inlinefour.com/buclsulowdos.html heres what you looking for. its just something i googled in like 5 seconds