Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Stories of you and your bike

tell us your stories on your bike, whether it is from touring or just something funny like girls flashing you their **** or something.

My story
    I was at the traffic lights minding my own business until this car filled with 5 fat girls pulled up next to me. They were singing ' as long as u love me by backstreet boys' so I was being a dick and bopping my head up and down to their doof doof. Then one of the girls waved at me, and asked me to lift my tinted visor up. By then the lights had turned green, I stuck up my rude finger and took off LMAO !
    looking for aftermarket FN2R parts ! pm me !

more than 1/2 the stories involve street racing ... LOL
    MFactory Competition Products

ive got another story

I was on George Street Sydney, a bunch of girls were waving for attention from me and my friends. Naturally I looked up to see whether they were worth my attention or not, they were deadset fat bitches, so I turned away and smiled at my mate. And then one of the girls yelled " ARE YOU GAYYY?!?!?!?!?? " ... haha my mates never let it die down lols

hahaah i raced a domino pizza boi on his scooter at 5dock.. we only got the the speed limit of course

Member Array
    Car:
    DB9
    lol more stories ftw
    Team Yum Cha Daily
    Melb Crew reppin

.....an era has ended.....RIP YF dc2^3

"I do apologise for what must seem like an arbitrary imposition"

Member Array
    i've fallen off twice being a d*ck on a road i've never ridden on, and in just shorts and a shirt (helmet of course).
    fell into grass/gravel. i can laugh about it now but consider myself lucky i didnt do more harm to myself

Ive never done this before, but I saw my mate pull into a servo, takes his helmet off and the bike goes CLONK lol.

There was this one time, when i first got my Ls. I took it onto a bicycle track/walkway in greenacre. It connects Greenacre to Merrylands, heaps of mad twisties, up hill and down hill and between poles and wat makes it scary is that theres 2 walls beside u while your hooning on it. Well I rode on it, naturally i took it easy, well easier than the other guys. Going about 80Kms on the footpath, and there was a soft left and right which i didnt see because it was at night. SO going about 80kms, when i saw the turn, i was like shit i ran too deep ( because its a footpath) so i grabbed my brakes slided on the grass, stupid grass was wet which made me slide a good 2 metres, and when i stopped i stuck my leg out. my leg sliipped and my bike dropped on the grass, no scratches but a broken windscreen and a bent H bar.

luckily it wasnt in those tunnels with the 2 walls in it, otherwise my bike would have been a write off and i could of been dead !

Member Array
    Car:
    DB9
    lol, thats pretty stupid man

to say the least

wat were u thinking, hooning on a bicycle track?
    Team Yum Cha Daily
    Melb Crew reppin

.....an era has ended.....RIP YF dc2^3

"I do apologise for what must seem like an arbitrary imposition"

It was really wicked, needed a cheap thrill and also wanted to burn some time.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R, R6
    It really really hurts when you come off!

took 3 hooks thru the back streets of concord (runs parallel to concord road) and the side stand dug in , sparked , and i wobbled up like a really slow casey stoner lol and almost flipped at speed.

ffs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mSIQE3r8MQ

Ducati 1098 ridden by a friend of mine in Malaysia Pasir Gudang
    Equivalant of doing under 1:40s at Eastern Creek.
    MFactory Competition Products