750$ for a 2nd set of Koni yellow and Eibach Pro Springs

is that a good deal ???

they had 40000KM on them already and i am now looking for a full set of coilovers for my EG civic

but i just check FEL12X , Ozhonda Trader post

he is selling new full set of shock [no springs] for 979 $ ....

so i am still thinking about that ...

and also whats the price of Eibach Pro Springs should be ??

please let me know , please....

Member Array
    Car:
    CB7> EM1>MPS3
    $750 is a bit high.. your looking at just under $1000 for a brand new set of what you put up..

You can yellow konis for a mere $750 brand new.. and just over $250 for eibach...

I recently purchased a setup but with neuspeed springs for just over $1000....try looking on ebay.. for springs.. PM me for a dealer in regards to the Konis
    I MISS VTEC.... BOOST is OVERATED lol

they might also be in the need for a rebuild quite soon.

however, i've had my konis for 40,000kms ish and they're still as strong as ever. mind u, they've always been on soft so that extends the life.

speaking of yellows, my right one makes a high pitch squeak/squeal whenever just as im taking off. only ever happens when the car has been sitting for some time and i want to go somewhere again. pretty sure its my front right shock. they are about 100,000km old now i think. time for a rebuild?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Apple
    hmm..most ppl would review that konis do not actually last very long..
    to be honest 40 000 km is still quite ok.. but figured yu should have them checked out..no leaks and all that kindda stuff..IMO get new shocks and get 2nd hand springs!
    VTEC yOO!